• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

techno sites

nyun

TRIBE Member
can you guys please tell me some good toronto techno sites. i would like to know more about the music scene. thx

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

erk

TRIBE Member
Off the top of my head:

DJ Shows has a techno show called Direct Beat Radio Thursdays 8p-10p. Archived afterwards.
fukhouse is a great local company that throws parties. There's audio for download there too. Links as well.
I'll say eyem agazine has a "the beat" section. NOW has a vibe section. Both have good techno info sometimes. There's Klublife.
Brave New Waves airs on CBC2 (94.1FM) most nights after midnight. CIUT (89.5FM)has "die Maschine" Wednesdays from 10p-11p.
I must be forgetting plenty.

Technocratic Girl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by erk
Off the top of my head:

DJ Shows has a techno show called Direct Beat Radio Thursdays 8p-10p. Archived afterwards.
fukhouse is a great local company that throws parties. There's audio for download there too. Links as well.
I'll say eyem agazine has a "the beat" section. NOW has a vibe section. Both have good techno info sometimes. There's Klublife.
Brave New Waves airs on CBC2 (94.1FM) most nights after midnight. CIUT (89.5FM)has "die Maschine" Wednesdays from 10p-11p.
I must be forgetting plenty.

Klublife's site hasn't been up for a while...
but on my site there are lots of articles (a few which were featured in klublife and are only online on my site) in the womenoftechno section... ;)
http://www.womenoftechno.com

ian

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tekno princess
does anyone know wtf's going on with techno.ca?

Yes. The admins are out of town and the server is crashed so no one can access it. Some things are still running on it (i.e. some of the web pages are still partly up).

Jeff Haynes is loosing interest in the whole thing it looks like.

d.code

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ian
Yes. The admins are out of town and the server is crashed so no one can access it. Some things are still running on it (i.e. some of the web pages are still partly up).

Thats a shame. Techno.ca was one of my favorite sites- but it just is slowly going down hill... it used have alot of content on it.
Someone should take over it!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

billy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ian

that would blow. I've my techno.ca addy for years. even if I change ISP's I can still carry around that address.