• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Techno on the Beach!!!

miller

TRIBE Member
techno + beach. two of my favourite entities. what a fine marriage! i am intrigued. please share details.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

miller

TRIBE Member
^^^^ dark and dirty is obviously far more seductive!!! just personally curious about this *new* prospect.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

d.code

TRIBE Member
I was a bit worried there for a second. I remember attending a techno beach party last year only to find that there was maybe 20 something DJ's all waggin' there dicks around trying to get time on the decks. For the few hours I was there I heard Murder was the bass 4 times and every other tune was dave the drummer.

Uberspliff

TRIBE Promoter
d.code said:
I was a bit worried there for a second. I remember attending a techno beach party last year only to find that there was maybe 20 something DJ's all waggin' there dicks around trying to get time on the decks. For the few hours I was there I heard Murder was the bass 4 times and every other tune was dave the drummer.
That wont be the case. Everything is planned and TIGHT.
set times if any wants to know:
Tom Kuo 10:45-12:00
Jamie Kidd 12:00-1:30
Dietrich Schoenemann 1:30-3:30
Metalogic 3:30-4:30
Yeb/QV 4:30-6:30

Last edited: