• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

tech-trance

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

sweetdaddy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by patri©k
wtf is this!?

who the FUCK is in charge here?

GET BRETT WEIR I SAID!!!!!!!!!

what spurred this rant?

tech-trance sounds cool....sound like how i would describe Piccoto's set back in teh fall when he played after VATH.

and i liked that.

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
cmon Patty, tech-trance has been around longer than you and your copyright!

Time to move on .. to more trance!!

odbx

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
you guys have obviously never heard any of the LSG stuff! Oliver Lieb makes some of the best tech-trance I've ever heard. I highly suggest you download or look for his LSG alias stuff and give it a listen.

if I ever happen across any of that stuff again... this time I'll be buying it!

i think the rest of the genre is pretty bunk mind you

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Nesta

TRIBE Member
oliver lieb created tech trance. to me, it's the most beautiful sound out there. lush ethereal melodies combined with pulsating and hypnotic synths and drums... yowza! i have a compilation he released called phuture tech trance volume 1. it's sooooooooo fucking dope.

another killer mix is john selway's journeys by dj. lots of wicked tech trance cuts on there.

picotto plays a mix of trance and techno. there's quite a difference.

patty, go suck a fat cock! :p ;)

zoo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Nesta
oliver lieb created tech trance. to me, it's the most beautiful sound out there.

100%

*note: anything lieb has done under "oliver lieb" in the past few years has been beyond cheese in the techno and trance category .. but his LSG stuff is still top notch

get lieb's SUBRAUMSTIMULATION or LSG's THE HIVE for some of his best work

Nesta

TRIBE Member
zoo, have you heard lsg - rendezvous in outer space? that is his best work ever imo... such a raw, clean sound!

~atp~

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Nesta
zoo, have you heard lsg - rendezvous in outer space? that is his best work ever imo... such a raw, clean sound!

I have "LSG - The Black Album" which is pretty tasty. :)

zoo

TRIBE Member
^^ picotto's tons of fun .. if you're on teh drugs :p

NESTA: i have -all- of lieb's releases ... i'm a fairly obsessed collector :)

i'm missing a few of this very old paragliders releases and quite a few of his newest releases [because quite frankly the suck ... jesus ist da? worst song ever]

but between 94 and 2002 the man was on fire :)

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by zoo
^^ picotto's tons of fun .. if you're on teh drugs :p

yeah, as much fun as watching paint dry. (on good drugs that is and a freaked out batch of some type of metallic paint?) :p

patri©k

TRIBE Member
what good is it... going out to a club.. and listening to music that makes you feel like you want to grab the shoulder of the person standing next to you... and to start swaying back n forth like you're singing "We Are the World" !?

;)