• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Teatro

maddog

TRIBE Member
I keep going back for obvious reason's:D What are some of your fav restaurant's on College St.?

roo

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Poot

TRIBE Member
Summertime late-afternoon patio sitting while sipping (many glasses of) red wine and devouring a bowl of mussels - Cafe Diplomatico

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
oh well. I guess I must indulge... ciao eddie's was the last place I was at recently.. and it was alright... there is a bunch of neat restaurants around the area.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by mingster
what?

I am a bit confused.

Is this the same roo that ran away from home and was on the news and there was even a thread about her here on tribe. Everyone was concerned and she was finally found.

she used to go by the user name roo.

Is this the same person?

Cause I keep seeing two people sign under the same account of maddog... roo and jew.
And I read in previous post that there are two people using this account??

anyways, relevance of this to the thread?? none!
I have been curious that is all.

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
but you know who I am talking about when I say roo.

C'mon you must remember that girl, you have been a board member for a long time. I just wondered now what happened to her since I saw this thread.

That is all.

kmac

TRIBE Member
I like Utopia (especially one of the cutie waiters). I've only ever gone to Teatro to drink, but maybe sometime I'll try the food.

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
I like Utopia too: protabello mushroom burgers and veggie chicken wraps, yum yum.

I didn't make it to Diplomatico at all last summer, but I remember they used to have yummy ice cream to eat while sitting on their nice big patio.

You can meet hot girls at Ciao Edie's.

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
There is a cafe that is on the north side of Bloor St. W., diagonally across from The Brunny. I forget it's name.

They make great food and have one of the most beautiful servers I've ever seen in my life.

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
i know the place you are talking about it is right across from Future's bakery.

kind of cozy in there at times..especially in the winter.

Poot

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vinder
airport lounge is currently my favourite

Uh-huh.

Very cool.

Such a trippy atmosphere.

Haven't been in over a year... time for another visit :)

maddog

TRIBE Member
ya ya ya that place across from future's is good , I prefer it over future's cuz it's nice and low key..........Can't forget the Flute guy across the street in the summer:) that guy is wicked!!!!!

roojew

maddog

TRIBE Member
My first time checking out the airport lounge last night, it was aight.........punking off a few yuppy's was mos def a highlight:p

roojew

JAR

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Evil Dynovac
There is a cafe that is on the north side of Bloor St. W., diagonally across from The Brunny. I forget it's name.

They make great food and have one of the most beautiful servers I've ever seen in my life.

By The Way Cafe. pretty good burgers and salads. I saw Carlos Degaldo having lunch with a very pretty blond woman on their patio one summer. that is all.