• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Team Insomniac

randyval

TRIBE Member
I have to work in 5 hours, and have an exam in the afternoon, looks like an all-nighter for me.
sucks because I have another exam on Tuesday:(

workdowntown

TRIBE Member
I've been a member of this team for 30 years. When do I get a gold-plated Valium? :p

Brainstorming an image map rollover for a site I'm working on, stumbling on stumbleupon, typing here, listening to the dead kennedys, eating french cocoa cupcakes, considering a wee nip of Balvenie.

Agree though, I'm feeling great. Hale and hearty.

artemis

TRIBE Member
I don't have a deadline, or any reason to be awake... am just like a 2 year old = eyes closing of their own accord, but i'm fighting it! Eating frosting now to stay awaaake. Why? Who knows.

-Mercury-

TRIBE Member
<--- lifelong member of the club

(recently got a script for provigil, and that's helped me deal with life on regular peoples time)

djglobalkiller

TRIBE Promoter
gettin crunked off a bottle of ciroc with my cousins from the uk, currently im winning the last man standing match, however the sun is coming up, an i must go to berd gnite tribe

nikki.classics

TRIBE Member
insomnia strikes yet again!

goddamn. i gots the little blue pills, but i hate taking them two nights in a row. worst thing about insomnia is knowing how shit you will probably feel the next day.
my face hurts.

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Nikki! We're hardly at insomnia stage :p

Now last night (as per usual I can never sleep much before the first day), I think I pretty much passed out around 4:45 (I was staring at the ceiling and finally went out for a cigarette at 4:15. Unfortunately, I had to get up at 6:30 to get ready for the day. Now that was fun.. Hit me like a truck at lunch hour, and during the afternoon. I had a nap when I got home and on second thought, that may not have been the smartest thing to do. ;)

nikki.classics

TRIBE Member
hey girl!
awww glad to hear you made it through the first day alright (well, dead tired but alright otherwise). ha yeah, i'm usually in bed by 10:30 every night so this is insomnia for me. waking up at 6:30 sucks, i do it most days...except today, where i had to wake up at 6:00 to catch my bus on time.

i have no cigs to smoke, so back to watching old south park it is.
ah chinpokoman.