• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Team Insomniac

trinitydub

TRIBE Member
hey, i haven't done the insomniac thing in a while, but i REALLY wanted to stay up past 3 yesterday so i could watch cp24 replay the episode of citypulse from january 28 1986, when challenger exploded.

:( but it was extremely touching and interesting to watch. and now i'm awake and redecorating

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by ~atp~
I drink a lot of red wine.

I'm drinking some now, actually.
OMG!

Coincidence?!?! I think not!!! :D

*holds up glass to toast*

(maybe I've been drinking a little longer than you tonight... ?)

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Jeffsus
I am bored off my TITS.

What do you people do all week?

-jM
A&D
omg... is JEFFSUS asking us what to do?!? It must be the coming of the apocalypse!! *ducks and covers*

pssst... pick up a couple of bottles of wine... drink yourself silly... post on tribe... then drunk'n text a few people to try and find sex.... make a sloppy late-night dinner... go to bed... wake up at 2pm... watch Montell, Dr Phil and Oprah... repeat.

~atp~

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Stormshadow
I really need a 9-5 job.

This working from home shit till all hours of the morning is killing me.
Dood! :) It's all about creating a work environment in your home, and separating that (psychologically) from the rest of your day. Takes a while, but I find working from home has enormous benefits.

Originally posted by Michlerish

OMG!

Coincidence?!?! I think not!!!

*holds up glass to toast*

(maybe I've been drinking a little longer than you tonight... ?)

ha! This is glass number 3 for me, but maybe if I drink REALLY QUICKLY (how refined!) I can catch up to your obvious MAD SKILLZ of wine consumption. :D