• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Team Insomniac

kline

TRIBE Member
sorry to hear about the contractions and the pain that comes with'm :(

but on another note, at 4:47am i was happily engulfed in my PS2 after gettin' back from T.O and babysitting my friend who decided to sniff too much stuffs. so that's why i haven't slept yet; worryin' about ppls.

go team insomnia for non-medical reasons

Humanjava

TRIBE Member
Considering I woke up at 7PM today I am sure I will be on the board at 7am. I think I have to go all the way through till tomorrow so I can get my hours reset yet again. Any girls want to shag tonigh.

:D

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
^^^my bday is on tuesday and if I recall you mentioned something about a butt massage.... I'll take one of those..oh and bring me over some chocolate chip mint icecream :p

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
happy early birthday. And again on da day you were like birth-ed, hokay? may it be filled with chocolately chip butt goodness!

kline

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ~Loress~
^^^my bday is on tuesday and if I recall you mentioned something about a butt massage.... I'll take one of those..oh and bring me over some chocolate chip mint icecream :p
the only chips i hope you receive are those that come along with dales-- ;)

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I didn't even know about this thread... I could write in it every friggin night...
Although I wish I didn't and I wish I got some sleep for a change.

kline

TRIBE Member
^^ if i wasn't too broke to afford a refill of my ambien i'd fedex ya some. that shit knocks ya out for 12hrs straight~ and leaves ya feelin' refreshed which is better than drinkin' yourself to sleep...

not /my/ solution but it works apparently :rolleyes:

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Well, considering that I am jobless... I spend some time applying for jobs, then I read books, then I do Pilates, then I watch some TV, then I check my emails and respond if necessary, then check Tribe...

Sometimes I even take my dog out for a nice walk, or I take my bike for a ride.
Nights can be quite productive, you know.

Hamza

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KillaLadY
Well, considering that I am jobless... I spend some time applying for jobs, then I read books, then I do Pilates, then I watch some TV, then I check my emails and respond if necessary, then check Tribe...

Sometimes I even take my dog out for a nice walk, or I take my bike for a ride.
Nights can be quite productive, you know.

wow - thats way more productive than me.

I either get some research done, or I waste time on MSN Messenger.

Humanjava

TRIBE Member
Still going but it sux I don't have any espresso at home. I had to run all over to find a starbuck that was open even at 1030. Oh well won't need one till about 7am and if I can hold off to 9 I can go and pick some fresh beans up. Anyways lots of reading a studying for my next attempt at my CCIE exam. Maybe I will listen to some vinyl, system sounds better at night.

DjCao

TRIBE Member
can i join in?

I'm here everyday, i mean, night....

:cool:

anyway, it's time to give it another try....

4:25 am..monday

Humanjava

TRIBE Member
One good thing about the night is how much better the quality of AC gets. Combine that with the fact everything around is that much quieter it was a perfect time to go through some of the refrence recordings I have and just enjoy them. Even my non refrence recording of Jeru the Damaja kinda had me shocked at some sounds I am not used to hearing.

:eek: