• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Team Canada Mens Hockey schedule

billy

TRIBE Member
east coast tribers take note! dust off your portable tv's if you have a day job and thank the lord that the cbc is available off of the antenna. all games are during the daytime although the west coasters can catch some of the later games at a reasonable hour.

Here's the quick list of Team Canada men's games. all times are EST.

WED-Feb 15 7:00am Italy vs. Canada
THU-Feb 16 2:00pm Canada vs. Germany
SAT-Feb 18 9:30am Canada vs. Switzerland
SUN-Feb 19 3:00pm Canada vs. Finland
TUE-Feb 21 10:30am Canada vs. Czech Republic

Quaterfinals run all day WED-Feb 22
Semifinals run at 10:30 am & 3pm FRI-Feb 24

Bronze medal game SAT-Feb 25 2:00pm

Gold medal game SUN-Feb 26 8:00am

Full schedule here

billy

TRIBE Member
all games will be repeated no doubt.

if you have rogers digital, on demand channel 300 is offering free olympic coverage, available to watch whenever you want.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

billy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tobywan
I'll be up at 6:55 on wednesday morning for the first game...

Go Canada Go!

i'll be on the bloody ttc. hopefully i can catch the third period once i reach work.

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
Thanks for posting the list...
I wish someone could figure out when we are going to be able to watch in this time zone???

C-NiCE

TRIBE Promoter
^^^FYI, the times posted are EST time.

Any radio broadcasts of the games? I've checked CBC radio, 590 and 640, they got nothing!

billy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MissBlu
Thanks for posting the list...
I wish someone could figure out when we are going to be able to watch in this time zone???
what time zone are you in? the times listed at the top are EST, so just do the math based on that.

the cbc is not providing exact times for the evening broadcasts as far as replays for specific events go, but the night time portion begins at 6pm EST.

this is the best link i could find regarding daily schedules.

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
CBC schedle says that at 6pm is "Hockey - Men's Canada vs. Italy wrap". So I'm assuming that they aren't running the game in its entirety outside of the original 7am. That sucks!

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
7 am...not a problem for me...i'll be up to see the 1st and 2nd period, as i dont leave for work till 8 30 am.
sweet.
p.s...bet " over " .

billy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by R4V4G3D_SKU11S
CBC schedle says that at 6pm is "Hockey - Men's Canada vs. Italy wrap". So I'm assuming that they aren't running the game in its entirety outside of the original 7am. That sucks!
i was reading one of those mini papers on the bus home tonight. the women's hockey game from today was listed at midnight tonight for a full replay. i guess they have to be fair to all the events so dominating the evening broadcast with a 2.5 hour event probably won't happen.

i know, this is canada so screw the other sports and get to the goods, but oh well.

i just checked channel 300. they replay all the events in their entirety, but it looks like you have to wait until the following day.

does no one own vcr's any more?

patri©k

TRIBE Member
just finished a massive irish brekkie. :) got a monster sized coffee and am rolling up a gagger that shall be toked down during the 1st intermission.

:D

glorious wednesday.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
So-so first period...mind you this is a team that's never played together before, so it's gonna take 'em a couple of games to hit full stride.

Coffee is brewin', and patrick, if I didn't have to work today...I'd be enjoyin' a gagger myself...lol.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

patri©k

TRIBE Member
if that goal doesn't wake these backbacon bastards up....

C'MON! I need Canada to score 5 more goals.

... and there's one of them

2 - 1 Canada