1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

tea party...not any more.

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by ndrwrld, Oct 18, 2005.

1. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

2. kat

kat TRIBE Member

meh

3. green_souljah

green_souljah TRIBE Member

OLP next? I can only dream.

4. Dr Funk MD

Dr Funk MD TRIBE Promoter

I was more upset when they broke up the first time. Back when they were called Led Zeppelin.

5. mutslaster

mutslaster TRIBE Member

6. kuba

kuba TRIBE Member

I guess you didn't get the memo that 101% of tribe doesn't give a fuck that the piss party broke up.

In other news, I just foud out the other day what a circle jerk was. I didn't realize these thigns were around until I was in the u of t area, and these guys were making fun of these other guys, and they said "go and have a circle jerk", and I asked my friend wtf is a circle jerk without thinking about it, only to realize, what it was. Ewww to circle jerks. Who the hell jerks off w/ their friends?

7. green_souljah

The Tea Party probably does.....with OLP.

8. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

my gf said the same very thing about OLP being next.
    then...Tom Cochrane.

9. kuba

kuba TRIBE Member

hahahahahahha yeah, probably. I can only imagine what a backstage pass means, to these fucks.

10. Prickly Pete

Prickly Pete TRIBE Member

technically led zeppelin never broke up...

one too many screw drivers and choking on some vomit dismantled that band...

11. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

"While I'm not ruling out a return of The Tea Party at some time in the future, I am focused for now on my acoustic solo record."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! ! :eek:

12. Dr Funk MD

How can Tom Cochrane be the next to circle jerk? He's only one guy!

13. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

YES..TO BREAK UP...CEASE INFILTRATING OUR EARS WITH CRAP.

shake that fist elsewhere.

14. green_souljah

He IS the man inside the boy after all....that entitles him to circle jerk supremecy!

15. Dr Funk MD

Yeah yeah. I know. I was making a funny. It's similar to a poopy only it comes out of your mouth.

16. Dr Funk MD

HAHAHAHA.

17. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

lol

the tea party had a few good songs that i liked. but it's been a while now.

18. Maui

Maui TRIBE Member

That is some sad news, one of my all time favourite bands. :(

19. Alita

Alita TRIBE Member

I think I have their second album kicking around somewhere - Twilight something something. Wicked sex music. But I lost interest years ago...

20. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

Re: Re: tea party...not any more.

i hope you'll be okay.

21. litespeed

litespeed Well-Known TRIBEr

there's more to the circle jerk then simply jerking off.. you need to have everyone jerk off on cracker or piece of bread.. and the last person that cumm's has to eat it!

22. maddog

maddog TRIBE Member

Tea Party

Amazing band but this has been a long time coming, they've been together from some 15 years and things just change

As for the haters well you're everywhere so I'm not going to even bother with you but as I've always said in the past.... Send me a link to one of your songs, I'd love to hear what's so good about you that would make you bash someone who has headlined festivals worldwide and has stuck to what he believes in no matter what people think of him

Jay

23. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

Re: Tea Party

but...he doesnt even look like Jim Morrison.

24. Resolver

Resolver TRIBE Member

What the fuck does Led Zeppelin have to do with the Tea Party? If you're going to make an assimilation, why not say,

" I was more upset when they broke up the first time. Back when they were called The Doors"!

25. thom100

thom100 TRIBE Member

There were a couple things I really respected about the Tea Party 1) Stuart Chatwood is an amazing musician , he could learn to play alomist any instument he picked up.
    2) Jeff Martin understood that he had an audience, and it didn't matter if it was 50,00 , 5000 or 500 he was there to play for people that wanted to hear his music.

They were the three largest heads in Canadian music , no exageration , have you every see the size of those things?

so long - its too bad they wrapped it up with a opeing slot for deflepard rather then giving thier fans a last chance to see them on their own.