• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

tea party...not any more.

kuba

TRIBE Member
I guess you didn't get the memo that 101% of tribe doesn't give a fuck that the piss party broke up.

In other news, I just foud out the other day what a circle jerk was. I didn't realize these thigns were around until I was in the u of t area, and these guys were making fun of these other guys, and they said "go and have a circle jerk", and I asked my friend wtf is a circle jerk without thinking about it, only to realize, what it was. Ewww to circle jerks. Who the hell jerks off w/ their friends?

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kuba
I guess you didn't get the memo that 101% of tribe doesn't give a fuck that the piss party broke up.

In other news, I just foud out the other day what a circle jerk was. I didn't realize these thigns were around until I was in the u of t area, and these guys were making fun of these other guys, and they said "go and have a circle jerk", and I asked my friend wtf is a circle jerk without thinking about it, only to realize, what it was. Ewww to circle jerks. Who the hell jerks off w/ their friends?
The Tea Party probably does.....with OLP.

kuba

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by green_souljah
The Tea Party probably does.....with OLP.
hahahahahahha yeah, probably. I can only imagine what a backstage pass means, to these fucks.

Prickly Pete

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dr Funk MD
I was more upset when they broke up the first time. Back when they were called Led Zeppelin.
technically led zeppelin never broke up...

one too many screw drivers and choking on some vomit dismantled that band...

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
"While I'm not ruling out a return of The Tea Party at some time in the future, I am focused for now on my acoustic solo record."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! ! :eek:

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Prickly Pete
technically led zeppelin never broke up...

one too many screw drivers and choking on some vomit dismantled that band...
Yeah yeah. I know. I was making a funny. It's similar to a poopy only it comes out of your mouth.

mingster

TRIBE Member
I was more upset when they broke up the first time. Back when they were called Led Zeppelin.

lol

the tea party had a few good songs that i liked. but it's been a while now.

Alita

TRIBE Member
I think I have their second album kicking around somewhere - Twilight something something. Wicked sex music. But I lost interest years ago...

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by kuba

there's more to the circle jerk then simply jerking off.. you need to have everyone jerk off on cracker or piece of bread.. and the last person that cumm's has to eat it!

maddog

TRIBE Member
Tea Party

Amazing band but this has been a long time coming, they've been together from some 15 years and things just change

As for the haters well you're everywhere so I'm not going to even bother with you but as I've always said in the past.... Send me a link to one of your songs, I'd love to hear what's so good about you that would make you bash someone who has headlined festivals worldwide and has stuck to what he believes in no matter what people think of him

Jay

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Re: Tea Party

Originally posted by maddog
Amazing band but this has been a long time coming, they've been together from some 15 years and things just change

As for the haters well you're everywhere so I'm not going to even bother with you but as I've always said in the past.... Send me a link to one of your songs, I'd love to hear what's so good about you that would make you bash someone who has headlined festivals worldwide and has stuck to what he believes in no matter what people think of him

Jay
but...he doesnt even look like Jim Morrison.

Resolver

TRIBE Member
What the fuck does Led Zeppelin have to do with the Tea Party? If you're going to make an assimilation, why not say,

" I was more upset when they broke up the first time. Back when they were called The Doors"!

thom100

TRIBE Member
There were a couple things I really respected about the Tea Party 1) Stuart Chatwood is an amazing musician , he could learn to play alomist any instument he picked up.
2) Jeff Martin understood that he had an audience, and it didn't matter if it was 50,00 , 5000 or 500 he was there to play for people that wanted to hear his music.

They were the three largest heads in Canadian music , no exageration , have you every see the size of those things?

so long - its too bad they wrapped it up with a opeing slot for deflepard rather then giving thier fans a last chance to see them on their own.