• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Tbq 2010

ghaleon

TRIBE Member
great pics :) and hell yes that bacon alex brought was amazing melt in your mouth goodness

Great meeting you Toby!!!!

Jonesy

TRIBE Member
I had a blast, fun day! Robb G was totally fun.......not really feelin' every track, boy that guy throws his all into it everytime he plays....i more enjoy watching him play then what he actually plays....my fam totally had a blast as well. That Serato setup caused me some problems during my set as well......unplugged the live deck twice. Ah well....not a big deal at all.....set up for that shit is a nightmare though.....i know it all too well...

i'm stoked to have finally met Story, even if she was completely uninterested in meeting me. lol

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Adam Duke

TRIBE Member
Had an awesome time - great music all around and definitely a ton of faces I don't get to see often enough (my fault entirely). WEATHER WAS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. Big thanks to Toby for the delicious hunk of meat I was passed during playing (sorry for greasing the CDJ's as a result!) and to Eric Downer for the supplemental libation. I'm a tad rusty!

Thanks Alex for co-ordinating these annual adventures!!!

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
My photos are finally in the gallery. Sorry for the delay, I was having some issues with the RAW file software.

TRIBE BBQ 2010 Gallery:

http://www.tribe.ca/gallery/?level=album&id=23

You are welcome to cut and paste them into your facebook pages as long as you leave the photo credit. Providing a had link back here would be good too http://www.tribe.ca

Thanks everyone for coming this year! It was the biggest one ever! I am so grateful to be a part of such a wonderful community and to be able to do this annual event in the sun on our beautiful Hanlan's site.

oeretS

TRIBE Member
this is too cute

lrg-1507-tribe_bbq_2010__470.jpg

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
^yeh seriously, I can count on one hand the number of people i recognize .... ok 2 hands.

and was that Skipper I saw in one of the pics?
and who is dreads dude?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

PAUZE

TRIBE Promoter
I know there are a bunch of peeps who won't want everyone to know who they are. If you feel that you don't give a shit whether or not I stalk you, please feel free to point yourself out!

erika

TRIBE Member
^yeh seriously, I can count on one hand the number of people i recognize .... ok 2 hands.

and was that Skipper I saw in one of the pics?
and who is dreads dude?

I know the dreads dude as Hans Ohm who throws the Archi-texture parties on thursday nights among other things. I didn't know he was on here though :).