• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

TBK dreams

MoFo

TRIBE Member
So I've had a couple of Tribers tell me they had dreams about me or with me in it. I think that's so interesting how we can involve ourselves with each other's subconsciousnesses.

Anyone have any good dreams lately about other members?

Before I get slagged for starting a popularity contest with this thread, I'll have you know that I had a dream about Vidman. I think we played ping-pong and had sex on the table or something at some house party.

And I don't even know him. Never met him. Don't know what he looks like.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I had a dream that Air-bag and I argued and we actually apolgized to each other. It was more of a nightmare. *shiver*

I've had sex with JayIsBored, Echootje, Janiecakes AND I vaguely remember something with Mr Tall in my dreams. I wonder what they all represented?

Oh, and I had a dream that my mom caught me and Jake the Snake fooling around in the changeroom of his hockey rink. But she smiled and walked away and told us to keep going. Ew.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Housey D
How do you have dreams about someone you've never met before, and don't even know what they look like? :confused:
It's like he was faceless or something. The person (who I can't remember what he looked like) was definitely in the dream and I knew that it was Vidman even though I have never met him or seen his face before in reality.

You never have dreams like that where people are just faceless but you know who it is?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Gunark
Sunny did you realize you have over 4600 posts?

Holy poop!
Don't even talk, Gunny. I registered a good 9 months before you and you're almost half way to my total. It's all about averages my friend, all about averages.

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Ok

Ya, the dream thing is weird because I've never met you guys evar.

But I swear I see TBK when I'm walking down the street, at work, at the bar and when I drive.

Most common TBK'ers I think I see.

Chiclet (there's a girl that walks by my house that looks like your twin)
MoFo (same thing as above, replace girl with guy)
KiFe looks like a guy I used to work with.
Temper Tantrum (girl that works with my girlfriend is also named Allie and looks identical)
alexd looks like my old boss that quit to become a musician.

So there's my ramble.....carry on.

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Re: Ok

Wait a tic!

Where did \/\/\/\/\/\/\/THIS\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ come from?

I don't remember making a quote.....

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Eclectic
Ya, the dream thing is weird because I've never met you guys evar.

But I swear I see TBK when I'm walking down the street, at work, at the bar and when I drive.

Most common TBK'ers I think I see.

Chiclet (there's a girl that walks by my house that looks like your twin)
MoFo (same thing as above, replace girl with guy)
Well, it's possible. I saw a couple of members at Woodbine and Danforth last night. I was coming out of the Valu Village and walking to the subway and they were walking south on Woodbine. I think it's the guy I always mistake for Ecstasy Riot's boyfriend or something. ANYway...

What area do you live in?

Rosey

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo

You never have dreams like that where people are just faceless but you know who it is?
totally...not that their physically without a face, just that their idnetity is clear regardless of their dream form....even if the drema form totally looks nothing like them.

KiX

TRIBE Member
I had a weird sex dream about Josh (Tearer) after talking to him for a while on MSN right before i took a nap... cept it wasn't us having sex, it was us having sex with other random people and talking while it was happening.... only we weren't talking about the sex, that was just kinda a side note....

It was fuckered. That progressed instantly into my david hasslehoff dream (which i blame this board for... from that stupid him and webster photoshop thread that was around).

Blah.

=tina=

MBoy

TRIBE Member
If you were having sex with david hasselhoff, does that mean tearer was gettin with webster?

Hot.

-Duncan

KiX

TRIBE Member
Nonono....i wish! David Hasselhoff just rode around the pool at the David Hasselhoff beach resort on his jetski... kinda like in Billy Madison. Nothing happened with him because i was rudely woken up by Jeffsus before i could convince the butch lesbian security guard to let me in past the gates to talk to him.

=tina=

skyparty

TRIBE Member
the other night, after a conversation with air-bag...
alex you fucker-- you know what we talked about?!

ya i dreamt about you and it
and it's all about your fault!

it's not the first time i've dreamt of him either...
damn you alex!

but i guess the difference is i've met him so he's not totally a stranger i guess...

narissa ;)

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo

Well, it's possible. I saw a couple of members at Woodbine and Danforth last night. I was coming out of the Valu Village and walking to the subway and they were walking south on Woodbine. I think it's the guy I always mistake for Ecstasy Riot's boyfriend or something. ANYway...

What area do you live in?
I live in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan though......

*cue Twilight Zone music*

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

CC

TRIBE Member
ya, there are a few people that end up in my dreams. i'm sure you know who you are, so i don't need to discuss this any farther..... and sunny, sorry to burst your bubble, but my sexual dreams are usually hetero. ;)

CC

MoFo

TRIBE Member
This week was another good Tribe fest in the subconscious.

I had a wicked sex dream about Josh but we ended up rolling down a huge flight of stairs but it didn't hurt. And we had our clothes on!

I had a dream about Echootje again but it was something about bikes and green peppers.

And of course, the wonderful nightmare I had where an orgy broke out at next year's Tribe party. Everyone was either wearing a Tribe t-shirt or a name-tag.. I remember being all freaked out and wanting to run away. There was just too much sex going on!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories