• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

TBK Cottage Snowboard/Ski People?

KiX

TRIBE Member
There's two Tinas??

Whatthe?

No, as much as i'd love to be able to say i'll be able to make it out to the hills... realistically i doubt it.

=tina=

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
I guess I'll scrap the group effort then

I'll probably be boarding Friday night and Saturday mid-day/night and Sunday night.

Depends on the weather too I guess

pr0nstar

SUNKIST

TRIBE Member
i wont' be leaving the cottage. well possibly to throw up outside if the washrooms are full..but thats about it.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SUNKIST:
i wont' be leaving the cottage. well possibly to throw up outside if the washrooms are full..but thats about it.
</font>
If I'm around I'll hold your hair back behind your head so you don't puke on it.
LOL!

pr0nstar
Boarding 4 Sure!

that 420 guy

TRIBE Member
nightboarding friday, saturday, and hopefuly sunday night.

it's tough draggin my ass outta bed in the morning, especially after a long night of partying.

- that knight rider guy

madnezz

TRIBE Member
Kenny- why didnt you just ask me about this? *S* I told you I was putting a list together silly!

From the looks of it there may not be enough for a group rate, but who knows.... i havent heard from everyone yet

adios
Laura

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by that 420 guy:
nightboarding friday, saturday, and hopefuly sunday night.

it's tough draggin my ass outta bed in the morning, especially after a long night of partying.

- that knight rider guy
</font>
Norm you know I'm in there like swimwear baby

Also, I'm not working Friday. Are you going to cram up in my VW with me and Voytek?

pr0nstar

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

madnezz

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by mingster:
If we get a group rate, do we all have to go during the same times, on the same day?

Ming.
</font>
yes! (part of the reason this will probably not work)

a.
Laura

that 420 guy

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by pr0nstar:
Norm you know I'm in there like swimwear baby

Also, I'm not working Friday. Are you going to cram up in my VW with me and Voytek?

pr0nstar
</font>
i'm totally down with that. we can get a good evening session in before all of the friday night festivities begin.

umm..is it too early to call shotgun?

- that method air guy

SUNKIST

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by pr0nstar:
If I'm around I'll hold your hair back behind your head so you don't puke on it.
LOL!

pr0nstar
Boarding 4 Sure!
</font>
haha..how kind of you Kenny..thanks

Par- T

TRIBE Member
Bunny Hill massive!!

I think I've waited long enough for last year's bruises to heal. Time to give it another chance to see if I'll break anything this year.
I'd do better on a small mound of snow instead of an actual hill - less distance to travel on my butt.

Mixing 3 days no sleep, alcohol, etc. and a completely incompetent newbie on a board, there'd better be ambulance on stand-by, I'll probably need it.

t-boy

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by KiX:
There's two Tinas??

Whatthe?
</font>
Yeah, I'm Tina's bitch. Took you long to realize.. :]

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
No, as much as i'd love to be able to say i'll be able to make it out to the hills... realistically i doubt it.
</font>
So you're not coming to the hills, but you're coming to the cottage, right?

orange richie

TRIBE Member
All depends on how I feel Saturday morning. I'll bring the gear up and we'll see. Of course if it's a decision to ski or have a back to back with Alchemy and the Dukes for an afternoon techno jam, then I guess I'm not skiing.

Rickardo Belmiro de la Cruz...

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
Dose anyone wanna teach me how to snowboard?

I'm a skiier through and through but I wanna learn how to snowboard

Otherwise I'll just be on the bunny slope all day

~allie~

MBoy

TRIBE Member
I'll probably go, if i feel like spending cash on a rental board (cause i have none) or if i can borrow someone's.

My friend karen will be boarding for sure as much as she can most likely. for sure on saturday.

I might bring my skiis too... just cause i haven't busted those out in a while, and i can do the night skiing thing if i want.

Could be good. -D

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Temper Tantrum:
Dose anyone wanna teach me how to snowboard?
</font>
Judging by this question, we all know Allie will not be in any shape to snowboard

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by basic:
Judging by this question, we all know Allie will not be in any shape to snowboard
</font>

DOES
thank you very much for correcting my spelling mistakes in such an appropriately insulting manner kevorama

~allie~

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by that 420 guy:
i'm totally down with that. we can get a good evening session in before all of the friday night festivities begin.

umm..is it too early to call shotgun?

- that method air guy

</font>
I was thinking of leaving the Tdot for 2-3ish.
And getting to the Cottage, unloaded what we need and heading to Blue for the Night Boarding then back to the Cottage.

But I'm in definetly in for Friday/Saturday night with ya. It was wicked riding with ya last Sunday.

And Shotgun hasn't been called yet

And Allie, if you go in Evening, I'm pretty sure Norm of myself could give you a few pointers and watch you fall a few times ...

pr0nstar

vinder

TRIBE Member
riding massive!!!!!!

i'll be riding, daytime most likely, night riding just feels weird.

we'll see though. will be hitting the hill at least once.

who's gonna teach me how to do a 540 rodeo?

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by vinder:

who's gonna teach me how to do a 540 rodeo?
</font>
They rent helmets, Let's rent one and go nuts

And you'll be out at night!!!

pr0nstar

joey

TRIBE Member
depends...

if i can get out and have a day before the cottage then I might bring my board..

do they have a pipe there?