• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

taxes due tomorrow???

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
It only matters if they are not done and you owe them money, If they owe you money, they dont give a crap!

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
chrissy, if the gov't owes you money (which they likely do because HP takes taxes off your paycheques ... right?), then don't worry about it.

there is only a late penalty if you owe the gov't money.

(i haven't done my taxes yet either ... in fact, i'm late almost every year.)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Par- T

TRIBE Member
I collected forms for 3 years before I last did mine (in '98).
I have yet to do mine for 2000 and '99 !
Rev. Can. just sends me little love letters telling me to file ... and now I'm collecting those too.
It's no big deal if you don't owe, even if you do - I just sent full payment and they didn't charge me interest (maybe I was just lucky).

-deliquent-T

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
I owe the government $23.24

I wonder if they'll chase me if I run..........

"Wait a minute, it's costing us more to pay these cops to chase him. Eff that."

Heh

Tyler

TRIBE Member
You should get an accountant to do your taxes. A good accountant is worth every penny and then some.

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Tyler
You should get an accountant to do your taxes. A good accountant is worth every penny and then some.
not for those of us who are not in business for ourselves. as an "employee", i don't have the ability to deduct expenses.

all i have is salary, rrsps, other investments, and some charitable donations. not really complicated enough to get an accountant. any h&r blockhead should be more than qualified.

Chrissy you should be ok as long as you put into your rrsp's.

If not, having your employer deduct taxes at source doesn't mean that you will get cash back.

I paid through the nose last year, even though I had rrsp's too.

It bit hugely.

joey

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dirty Girl
It only matters if they are not done and you owe them money, If they owe you money, they dont give a crap!
shes a smart dirty girl.....

So file already. The worst that can happen is you have to pay more ;)

They'll just tack on a % based on how late you were, it's no big deal really.

Unless you owe so much you have to pay in installments :)

Tyler

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Klubmasta Will

not for those of us who are not in business for ourselves. as an "employee", i don't have the ability to deduct expenses.

all i have is salary, rrsps, other investments, and some charitable donations. not really complicated enough to get an accountant. any h&r blockhead should be more than qualified.
you are forgetting that we registered a business together ;)

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
^^^ hrm, i thought we organized it so that alexd would take the fall for everything? ummm ... i mean, i'll talk to you about it tomorrow.

(j/k)