• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

tax question, regarding U.I.


TRIBE Member
so...i had just over $ 1000 deducted from my Unemployment Insurance over this summer.
Do i get this back ?
Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands


TRIBE Member
EI is taxable income, so federal and provincial taxes will be deducted from your payments and treated like any other tax you've paid when you do your tax return... if that's what you meant.
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders