• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Tax help please


TRIBE Member
Ok so i am doing my taxes and I want to claim my previous years tuition amounts as a deduction or however it works. I know that while i was at university i kept on forwarding them to the next year so now i should have several thousand worth of credits. But where can i find out this information?

PS i didint get deported
Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands