• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Tansformers Fan, wanna be touched?

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I am a mighty stan bush fan from way back.

he also did the Never Surrender end song from Kickboxer!

his work moves me into star jumps and air kicks!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
oh man...
why?

on a related note: the TF movie was super awesome for the amount of characters that had to die so they could bring out new characters/toys.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
Galactic Phantom said:
I like Dare.
<3!

dare, dare you can survive, you hold the future in your hands! dare, dare to keep your dreams alive... its time to take a stand! you can win if you dare!

kmac

TRIBE Member
Lil'Timmy said:
This film is what awesome was made from.
Good showing by Orson Welles as Unicron in his last role before his death. Speaking of death, I bawled with Optimus Prime died.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kmac

TRIBE Member
I can see why. In a rare moment in the mac household, my brother and I stopped fighting and mourned the loss of the great leader in the hard-fought battle against Megatron together.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
yeah, so he came back to take the matrix back from Rodimus Prime... his body was covered with a new metal alloy that protected him from the Rage Virus.

he died three times in the comic books... no big deal. Robert Stack was Ultra Magnus. Leonard Nimoy was Galvitron, Judd Nelson was Hotrod/rodimus prime.

I'm such a nerd.

randyval

TRIBE Member
i jsut downloaded this movie out of bordom, damn i forgot how violent it was.
it was a bit of a shocker at the time to see the the charactors you came to know over several seasons be completly wiped out in such a violent way.

quantumize

TRIBE Member
I remember Optimus Primes death.

I was angry at G.I. Joe at the time because it seemed to me that the good guys always won and it was getting too predictable, particularly the week long G.I. Joe t.v. movie.

Then I saw this and took my words back, I felt as though my wishes were what killed optimus prime and try as i might I could not wash his robotblood from my hands

i cried myself to sleep that night, and vowed never agin to take the side of evil

Last edited:

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
I was righteously pissed that 'Hot Rod' got the Matrix instead of Ultra Magnus and that neither Starscream nor Soundwave stepped up to be the new leader of the Decepticons. Galvatron sucked big time.