• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Tanlines

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
better than fake-all over tans, not as good as real-from-the-sun all over tans (put sunscreen on your nipples though!)

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
Tan lines went out the door with titty fucking......Agreed....soooo late 80s.

What's in? Putting an opaque object on your body and then tanning.....leaving a mark lighter than the rest of your body. Strippers are infamous for this.

This does not include watch band or finger ring tans.

mingster

TRIBE Member
i say yay.

the lack of tanlines only serves to remind me of fake-n-bake, public nudity, and tiger print (for some reason).

djglobalkiller

TRIBE Promoter
i thought this was a thread about that useless tv show called tanlines, the only thing it has going for it, are the hot babes, and I am sure chris d knows what i am talking about, he seems to be the resident hotness expert.... a la hawt girl thread

Katman

TRIBE Member
solacevip said:
Tan lines went out the door with titty fucking......Agreed....soooo late 80s.

What's in? Putting an opaque object on your body and then tanning.....leaving a mark lighter than the rest of your body. Strippers are infamous for this.

This does not include watch band or finger ring tans.
A buddy of mine did this when we were at school.. beautiful day, so we spend the afternoon boozing. He thought it would be funny, so he cut a cardboard cock out and put it on his belly... the thing was about 14" long and went up well past his belly button. My friend forgot his white, pasty, red haired body had not seen the sun in 8 months and got completly burned... with the exception of the 14" swath of cock. It literally took almost a year before you couldn't see it any more.

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
I dig tanlines...

There is nothing like your boobies glowing in the dark!

A moon beam is always highly amusing as well!