• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Talk about walking a sexual tightrope...

diablo

TRIBE Member
Tomorrow night, I'm going to be going to a house party with some people. My best friend is going to be bringing his common-law wife (with whom he has a child). He had a one-night stand with the girl throwing the party before him and his wife got together. Also in attendance will be the girl he was dating when he was "on a break" with the wife. She has since become best friends with the one-night stand girl.

I advised him to spend a lot of time smoking outside.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
diablo said:
Tomorrow night, I'm going to be going to a house party with some people. My best friend is going to be bringing his common-law wife (with whom he has a child). He had a one-night stand with the girl throwing the party before him and his wife got together. Also in attendance will be the girl he was dating when he was "on a break" with the wife. She has since become best friends with the one-night stand girl.

I advised him to spend a lot of time smoking outside.

what makes you so certain it's his kid?

Soulster

TRIBE Member
menh. if it's in the past and he's committed to his common-law wife and she knows the deal, then i think - barring they are all adult about it - he shouldn't have a problem.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

dyad

TRIBE Member
some groups of friends are just used to that kind of incestuous hooking up. i mean you like your friends so anyone brought into the group is probably someone you are going to have a lot in common with so these things happen.

provided he is friendly with the ladies (in that he has talked to the girls since the trysts on a it-was-what-it-was-and-nothing-more level) I would just introduce everyone have a laugh and enjoy the party...

maybe dont get caught too long having an intimate discussion and all should be well.

*edit I hadnt read the girlfriend not knowing the deal situation... avoiding it unless it comes up and if it comes up make like he only didnt say anything because it hadnt come up before can still work as a strategy

Last edited:

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
dyad said:
*edit I hadnt read the girlfriend not knowing the deal situation... avoiding it unless it comes up and if it comes up make like he only didnt say anything because it hadnt come up before can still work as a strategy
it's really not her business. He's not obligated to walk in a room and play the Who-Ya-Banged game.

dyad

TRIBE Member
Bumbaclat said:
it's really not her business. He's not obligated to walk in a room and play the Who-Ya-Banged game.
but she would probably be upset at the fact that shes the only one who doesnt know

IgStar

TRIBE Member
I banged you....and you...oh, her too.....
*looks across room*

oh, not you..................yet.

whole new twist on the Romper Room mirror.

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
basketballjones said:
i would love to meet the chick who is kewl with taht kind of shit...she is a keeper
How many chicks do you know then? :p

Honestly, most of my girlfriends wouldn't care, as long as they were told upfront. There are women who wouldn't I know.. but I think the times, they are a' changing.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
NemIsis said:
How many chicks do you know then? :p

Honestly, most of my girlfriends wouldn't care, as long as they were told upfront. There are women who wouldn't I know.. but I think the times, they are a' changing.
i stick to a hard and fast rule, DONT LIE
if they dont like it when you tell them, chances are they arent going to like it if someone ELSE tells them
dont lie, and you shouldnt have much to worry about....

ppl have to learn though, that if they ask a question, they had better REALLY need the answer in some situations

dyad

TRIBE Member
i doubt she would think to ask though. its only a big deal if you make it one. if there is a huge hush about it and the girls are coming up to him to laugh about the secret, and behaving as if its a big deal, its probably best to come clean in a private moment. because at least then once the alcohol starts loosening lips it wont make her feel like an ass if it comes out. if nobody is hinting at anything early on it probably wont come up later.

dont lie is a good policy. tell the truth in a way that hurts someone the least is a good add on.

dyad

TRIBE Member
true

show up when lots of people have arrived, and conversations arent long enough to cause a problem :) other friends are good at helping avoid party nightmares

edit: unless they want entertainment