• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Taking office supplies

funky_citrus

TRIBE Member
Last night I took a mouse for my laptop. Is that going overboard? Im super nervouse now! Ive taken the odd envelope and blank disk, but thats it...have I crossed the line????:confused: :confused:

~Leslie~

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
I've borrowed whole computers in the past.
And my 19" Sony Monitor is from work... when I replaced it with an LCD :p

Mouse, that's a $15 item ;)

pr0nstar :D

funky_citrus

TRIBE Member
My office it tight about this kinda shit tough, thats why Im worried. Part of my job is handing out supplies to agents(real estate office), and charging their accounts.

~Leslie~

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
I took a 6 pack of Heiniken and a bottle of white wine in the last two weeks. But this activity was encouraged as we had leftovers from the open house.

I'd say a mouse might be crossing a line although I've "borrowed" some software from here before. If you find yourself rationalising taking home a monitor or the network server, then you might have some issues.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

IgStar

TRIBE Member
mmmm. office supplies. another secret love of mine.

and I'm the one here who is in charge of ordering, so I get to keep the catalogue near!

I've taken alot of things, never a mouse though.

post its, gluesticks, pen, HIGHLIGHTERS, MEMO PADS...

I need help.

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
I took a bottle of hand sanitizer from the hospital on the way out today..

deal with *that*, tax-paying public!
*shakes fist*

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dr Funk MD
If you find yourself rationalising taking home a monitor or the network server, then you might have some issues.

Our old Monitors go to the Garbage or Computers for Schools and I needed a monitor for home.

I don't have any issues ;)

Now, if only I could get the new Dual Xeon Server out the door :p

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by pr0nstar
I've borrowed whole computers in the past.
And my 19" Sony Monitor is from work... when I replaced it with an LCD :p

Mouse, that's a $15 item ;)

I admit to nothing

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Vote Quimby
The first step in the road to recovery is admitting that you have a problem.

help me, please.

I'm ordering right now. I should NOT be this happy about tapes, folders and gluesticks. seriously Quimby!

defazman

TRIBE Member
I stole chocolate when I worked at Dairy Queen when I was 15. Soooo much hot fudge, skor, reices pieces....

and money.

Spades

TRIBE Member
If it was just a regular old mouse it's cool. Cordless mouse might be a problem. Optical/cordless mouse...wait...are those sirens I hear;)

I love taking pens from work, especially nice heavy ones.

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
don't worry if no one saw you then its no biggie.... it was a mouse don't worry... you cost the company way more money by being on tribe rather then working...lol :)

The Kid

TRIBE Member
I used to jack all my graff supplies... sharpies, jumbo pilots, stickers, had a nice little scam going for a while returning supplies back to grand and toy / office depot for cash - now i'm working for a small company so I don't jack shit (haha)... i think if you're working for a large evil company it's you civic duty.