1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Take the weed out of the bag, before you eat it.

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by glych t.anomaly, Mar 10, 2010.

1. glych t.anomaly

glych t.anomaly TRIBE Member

this is just fucked, a guy eats a bag of weed, and then starts choking on it, the cops taser him, try to save him, and he dies.

the video is not for weak of stomach, mind, or heart.

awful, but man, DONT EAT BAGGIES FULL OF DRUGS.

its a fucking misdemeanor !

[jai]

2. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

im not watching it cause it contained the word taser, and taser vids make me angry, and based on the fact that they appear to have tasered a guy while hes choking im definately not watching it. :mad:

3. litespeed

litespeed Well-Known TRIBEr

aww... that's sad.

def not the cops fault though. the dude was fighting them off which is why he was tasered, And they realized he was choking almost immediately and started the heimlich.

let that be a lesson kids, don't swallow plastic bags of stuff. I'm sure if the cops knew that you swallowed someone they could get some sort of a warrant to hold you until you shit anyways.

4. artemis

artemis TRIBE Member

eek. Yeah, definitely not watching that!

5. erika

erika TRIBE Member

is this not another example of darwinism at work?

6. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

^
    are there monkeys in that video? I like monkeys

7. glych t.anomaly

glych t.anomaly TRIBE Member

Darwinism in the sense of survival of the fittest, not in the evolutionary sense Mich :)

sorry no monkeys :(

[jai]

8. solacevip

solacevip TRIBE Promoter

Sweet lord. I've seen it all. What a way to go. Your can see the fret in his eyes.

9. KiFe

KiFe TRIBE Member

awww man..I just don't understand why cops can't subdue individuals using their body-weight and some of the advanced hand-to-hand techniques they learn in the academy.

3 huge cops on one scrawny dude and they have to resort to a taser?

I wouldn't blame any one particular party in this incident... it sucks that that dude had to die... but really, these tasers are starting to look more like an alternative to actually working for your salary, than a before-last resort option.

10. Snuffy

Snuffy TRIBE Member

When I first heard of them, it sounded like these devices were a more humane option than a gun. I was expecting that they'd use them with caution like any other firearm. After seeing this video, and the video of the guy killed at the Vancouver airport, it's now obvious that's not the case.

Even if the guy hadn't been killed, I'd call that excessive force. Sick of this.

Ban em'

11. Maui

Maui TRIBE Member

I don't know how some people live with themselves for the things they do in this world. Ridiculous that they tasered that guy. And for what?

It's a common technique for cops to choke people they suspect have swallowed drugs. And they don't hold back.