• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

take a tour of my crack den

Onthereals

TRIBE Member
whitney_houstons_crack_bath.jpg
whitney_houstons_crack2.jpg
whitney_houstons_crack3.jpg

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Onthereals

TRIBE Member
Whitney Houston is reportedly hooked on crack cocaine and living in squalor. The pop diva - whose stunning looks have apparently been ravaged by her habit - allegedly holes up at seedy crack dens for weeks at a time, indulging in her habit.

The singer - who is married to pop star Bobby Brown, who she has a 13-year-old daughter with - also spends days locked in her bedroom amid piles of garbage, taking drugs and using sex toys. Shocking photographs show the star's bathroom littered with drug paraphernalia, including a crack-smoking pipe and cocaine-covered spoons.

The allegations were made by Bobby Brown's sister, Tina, who claims she used to use crack with the star.

Tina told America's National Enquirer magazine: "The truth needs to come out. Whitney won't stay off the drugs. It's every single day. It's so ugly. Everyone is so scared she is going to overdose."

She claims the drugs have made Whitney so paranoid she sees evil apparitions and once drilled a spy-hole in her bathroom to look for "demons".

She said: "She'll point to the floor and say, 'See that demon. I'm telling you somebody's messing with Bobby'. She always thinks it's something to do with Bobby."

She added: "She breaks everything - mirrors, phones, cabinets, appliances."

Whitney - who is said to have blown much of her multi-million fortune on her drug habit - has reportedly refused all offers of help.
Whitney hallucinates and sees "demons" when she's high. She bites and beats herself black-and-blue but blames the "Devil" for the injuries. "The Devil be hitting me," Whitney reportedly told Brown.

When Whitney's mom, Cissy, forced her to attend rehab sessions in March 2004, Tina Brown says, Whitney smoked crack on the way to the meetings and dodged the urine drug tests saying: "I'm not giving you no pee today. I don't have none right now."

Whitney allegedly loses her $6,000 set of false teeth when she's high and once appeared toothless, scaring the kids at her niece's school.

Whitney smokes as much as an "eight-ball" (1/8 of an ounce) of crack at a time, mixing it with marijuana encased in a cigar wrapper, according to Tina Brown.

In 2004, a drug dealer called Bobby Brown and ordered him to remove the paranoid and out-of-control Whitney from his crack house. "Come get your wife. I'm sick of this b----," the dealer reportedly complained. NY Daily News

Skipper

TRIBE Member
I don't know why, but every story I read about whitney makes me feel sorry for her. She's got this badass husband and totally flatlined career and she will never shake her drug abusing, battered woman image...so she doesn't even bother to try.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Omg, I wanna party with her.
I would LOVE to shoot that house for a huge gallery show.

I would call it The Greatest Love of All.

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
LOL MoFo...
But do you guys think this is all true?

That was one HOT woman i can't believe it came to this.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
she is dating bobby fuckin brown, the guy is a total write off
she is def on the dope, and hope she gets busted a la robert downie jr holed up in her neighbours kids bed cracked out of her mind

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Haha. I like how these pics are from the spring but she still hasn't taken down her wreathes yet.

I still have mine up so we'd totally get along.

Ah, Whitney needs to come to Fong's Friends Hospice.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
MoFo said:
Haha. I like how these pics are from the spring but she still hasn't taken down her wreathes yet.

I still have mine up so we'd totally get along.

Ah, Whitney needs to come to Fong's Friends Hospice.
she would need to switch to booze and bitters

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Onthereals said:

Whitney smokes as much as an "eight-ball" (1/8 of an ounce) of crack at a time, mixing it with marijuana encased in a cigar wrapper, according to Tina Brown.[/INDENT]

That is a hell of alot of rock to put in one.