• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Take a look at the ad for Mistress Barbara...

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
Lee's name was copyrighted by some hack in the UK so he's changed his professional name to Steve and added the ubiquitous 'u' to his surname.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

mondo

TRIBE Promoter
misstress barbra looks so homely in the picture above

she looks so homely... it doesn't look her or maybe it's her sister.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

why not

TRIBE Member
i said the same thing in the techno room - in candid photos she looks fairly attractive, but in the photos from the CD she looks all fucked up.

Agent Smith

TRIBE Member
Rude1_247 said:
so essentially, their graphic designer *may* have a mild case of dyslexia and/or the downs.
I actually found a picture of the designer hard at work. You can also see Lee and Erin sharing a moment in the background.

mondo

TRIBE Promoter
why not said:
i said the same thing in the techno room - in candid photos she looks fairly attractive, but in the photos from the CD she looks all fucked up.

...yeah not quite muy loca, but close to it. She could double for the girl that Jack Bauer is pissed with right now. Damn, Jack, you're good. Gets in on shit that isn't even about him.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
Agent Smith said:
I actually found a picture of the designer hard at work. You can also see Lee and Erin sharing a moment in the background.

you still gotz it Colin.

p.s. somebody please tell them that cell-painting online ads has gone the way of the dodo!

Boo

TRIBE Member
English Style Code

Men:
Tight Haircut
Skin Tight (usually black) levis 501 Jeans
Solid colour full length bright dress shirt
- OR -Optional Premiership Jersey
Beer Belly
Possible Old Tatoo and single earing

Women:
Dyed blond hair
Pale white skin / or orange with too much fake tan
too much perfume/makeup
bad teeth/breath
Short skirt or Black slacks
Sleevless Shirt loose enough to flash tits with
too much to drink/ foul language

Last edited:

zoo

TRIBE Member
i think steve osbourne is "lochd groove" that used to host/run "global groove" 100.7 awhile back

he and i used to trade the latest / hottest progressive/house mp3s on napster :) (like 5+ years ago)