• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

tables/mixer for sale

the old mythic

TRIBE Member
hey all..

im selling my tables and mixer if anybody is interested. One deck is a Numark - tt1910 and the other is a Next - NT2500, both are direct drive and both are in excellent condition.
The mixer is a Numark DM-1001x, which is also in good shape. Also a pair of Tech headphones..

If you want more info etc., contact me at jason.maxwell@sympatico.ca or icq - 7101075

Mythic

the old mythic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tella
jay..why are you selling your tables?
Hi natalie, how ya been? Haven't talked to ya in a while..
Im selling my tables for a couple reasons.. 1- I'm moving soon and need the cash 2- i don't really use them all that often anymore..
At this point, I'd rather have the cash..

Mythic

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
how are these tables as far as a comparison to 1200's?? ... are they real sensitive to taps(as far as for slowing).. ie.. gemini styles where one light tap basically stops the table.

I'd appreciate a semi accurate comparison.... :)

Thanks!

Dave

Mythic

TRIBE Member
Malglo -

The tables aren't too bad for slowing down. The numark slows down abit faster then the Next table. I can't really compare them to a 1200 because I have never used one :(. If anybody out there can compare it, I'd appreciate it..

I have used the gemini's though, and they are pretty bad. These tables have alot more tourque then the gemini's have.. If you'd like, I can get the 1200 specs, as well as the specs for the Numark table and the Next table to compare?

Mythic