• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

tables/mixer for sale

the old mythic

TRIBE Member
hey all..

im selling my tables and mixer if anybody is interested. One deck is a Numark - tt1910 and the other is a Next - NT2500, both are direct drive and both are in excellent condition.
The mixer is a Numark DM-1001x, which is also in good shape. Also a pair of Tech headphones..

If you want more info etc., contact me at jason.maxwell@sympatico.ca or icq - 7101075

Mythic

the old mythic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tella
jay..why are you selling your tables?
Hi natalie, how ya been? Haven't talked to ya in a while..
Im selling my tables for a couple reasons.. 1- I'm moving soon and need the cash 2- i don't really use them all that often anymore..
At this point, I'd rather have the cash..

Mythic

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
how are these tables as far as a comparison to 1200's?? ... are they real sensitive to taps(as far as for slowing).. ie.. gemini styles where one light tap basically stops the table.

I'd appreciate a semi accurate comparison.... :)

Thanks!

Dave

Mythic

TRIBE Member
Malglo -

The tables aren't too bad for slowing down. The numark slows down abit faster then the Next table. I can't really compare them to a 1200 because I have never used one :(. If anybody out there can compare it, I'd appreciate it..

I have used the gemini's though, and they are pretty bad. These tables have alot more tourque then the gemini's have.. If you'd like, I can get the 1200 specs, as well as the specs for the Numark table and the Next table to compare?

Mythic