• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

System's Breaks room

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Uncle Bobby

TRIBE Promoter
We did have to shut down for a couple of weeks due to renovations but should be running this week & will be rocking out Czech next Friday.

Hipsterave

TRIBE Promoter
they should put breaks in the big room for czech. Im getting to hate the back room with that whole tree thing they got goin on. I seem to remember last year they also shut down the breaks room during the winter. ....

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dj Red Turtle

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Hipsterave
they should put breaks in the big room for czech. Im getting to hate the back room with that whole tree thing they got goin on. I seem to remember last year they also shut down the breaks room during the winter. ....

The big "tree" thing is gone. We will be opening up the backroom once again this Friday (Mar 5).

Miss Michie

TRIBE Member
i can't wait for you guys to be back... fridays have been so boring lately...

and THANK GOD that weed smokin monster thingy is gone too.... it took up way too much room back there

bring back the breaks :) i can't stand anymore prog house

DSV

TRIBE Promoter
FUCK WEED SMOKIN' MONSTERS!!!

Weed smoking monsters that look like giant trees should be rounded up and killed!!!!

I'm just kidding, btw, so all you 'weed-smokin'-tree' lovers out there can just chill the fuck out!!!

Miss Michie

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DSV
FUCK WEED SMOKIN' MONSTERS!!!

Weed smoking monsters that look like giant trees should be rounded up and killed!!!!

I'm just kidding, btw, so all you 'weed-smokin'-tree' lovers out there can just chill the fuck out!!!

buhahahahha i'm a weed-smokin-tree monster activist :p

Last edited:

orgnlbrkr

TRIBE Member
ummm...when's czech?..the 12th?...cause i can't find it listed in the upcoming events forum with the parties that are happening at system....

Miss Michie

TRIBE Member
yeah it's on the 12th.... i think the night is called Mayhem

maybe that's listed... i dunno if the system list is updated... because i'm playing on Mar 26th and it's not on there

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
hopefully they can fix the human waste smell that's started over the past year. broken pipe? I donno.. but it's nasty

Miss Michie

TRIBE Member
yeah it has something to do with the pipes and the cleaning products they use to clean the nasty floors

i hope they fix the ventelation

DSV

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Aphrodite
hopefully they can fix the human waste smell that's started over the past year. broken pipe? I donno.. but it's nasty

It's that god-damned, joint smokin' tree-monster stinking up the place with his nasty pot farts!!

Now that he's gone, that place will smell like cinamon and flowers.

Gunark

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Aphrodite

aw the guess what smell it'll be today game was kind of fun... i guessed diarrhea + vomit once and won

ZigZag

TRIBE Member
As it stands now the lounge (backroom) will be closed on the 5th, but WILL be 100% going off with Czech on March 12th. Newly renovated sans le monster et la pooh. There will be a fresh new bar and booth, and the sound will be amazing... Hope to see everyone out for the unvailing.

Uncle Bobby

TRIBE Promoter
I can confirm this, sorry but the out of hand crew didn't find out until today. After seeing the progress of the renovations tonight you can bet it will be worth the wait!

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ZigZag
As it stands now the lounge (backroom) will be closed on the 5th, but WILL be 100% going off with Czech on March 12th. Newly renovated sans le monster et la pooh. There will be a fresh new bar and booth, and the sound will be amazing... Hope to see everyone out for the unvailing.

yeah but did they fix the damn smell?