• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Systema Saturdays Artist Search!!!!!!!!!

kate manus

TRIBE Member
I noticed Alex Under is booked in Chicago on March 7 for a 2 hour live pa...
be nice if he got a Canadian date or two as well!

Humanjava

TRIBE Member
It was a good night lastnight. Great to see ppl I don't normally associate with the "scene" and some new talent also. Proves that you don't need a name to do a great event when there is a ton of talent here and new supporters.

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
kate manus said:
I noticed Alex Under is booked in Chicago on March 7 for a 2 hour live pa...
be nice if he got a Canadian date or two as well!
already ontop of that one...;)

kate manus

TRIBE Member
I just noticed Christian Smith is booked at Heaven in Ottawa on January 26th... not my cup of tea but I don't think he has any other Canadian gigs lined up.
Ottawa is definitely getting more techno bookings these days.. a bit surprising.

kate manus

TRIBE Member
I noticed Cave will be making his North American debut in early April with a US tour... I think he'd put on a fun show.. probably wouldn't be too pricey either!

kate manus

TRIBE Member
It's probably pointless to even mention this.. but I noticed Bas Mooy (NL) will be playing in Detroit on Nov 30th... his sets are good and his productions are solid.. he's also the man behind the labels Arms & Audio Assault.
I have no doubt it would be a quality, 'affordable' night of techno with beats over 130 bpm. ;)

Skipper

TRIBE Member
enemy Ai said:
bring the legend............................ SVEN VATH!!!!!
too bad sven was just in north america in may and no one jumped on the opportunity to bring him here...was Nov 03 the last time?