• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Systema Saturdays Artist Search!!!!!!!!!

Uberspliff

TRIBE Promoter
Hello friends

We are currently looking for new Local artists and new international artists that are interested in playing our new systema saturday series. So if your interested in playing or you have a suggestion on who you would like to see play at one of our events dont be afraid to send us a mail or post your suggestion in this thread. We are also interested in getting feedback on anything we can do to make the Systema nights better. We are trying to use the same concept we had for transmit thursdays but this time we can go longer and louder. So if there is anything we can do or anyone you would like to see play in Toronto now is the time to speak up cause we will try to make it happen. thanks for the help everyone ;)

kate manus

TRIBE Member
Someone needs to book Dustin Zahn! he hasn't played Canada yet.
I wish I was at his party in Minneapolis tonight, Alexi Delano & Patrik Skoog!

dtox

TRIBE Member
me. playing isopraxian classics and electro(actual electro not all this fuzz being branded as electro)

Acidman

TRIBE Member
From US:

Billy Dalessandro, KJ Gibbson aka Apendics Shuffle

Europe:

Aril Brikha, Dapayk, Falko Brockseiper, Sammy Dee, Someone Else, Jeremy P, Caulfield, Touane, Jay Haze

Acidman

TRIBE Member
Acidman said:
From US:

Billy Dalessandro, KJ Gibbson aka Apendics Shuffle

Europe:

Aril Brikha, Dapayk, Falko Brockseiper, Sammy Dee, Someone Else, Jeremy P, Caulfield, Touane, Jay Haze
my bad ... someone else is also from US

kaniz

TRIBE Member
Acidman covered the first ones that popped into my head - Apendics, SOmeone Else, Dapayk :p

Also wouldnt mind Luciano Esse, have a few sets of his downloaded that I really enjoy.

praktik

TRIBE Member
STEPHAN BODZIN!

Cant believe that hasn't been said yet!

Axel Bartsch. Solieb. Gabriel Ananda. Petter.

Plus, would be awesome to get DJ Tanith out here!

rulz

TRIBE Member
Jamie Kidd !!

from bigger names i really wanna see Luciano (Esse or not :) ) , Michael Mayer (i'll keep dreaming), Guido Schneider

Uberspliff

TRIBE Promoter
Good list so far: some of these guys should definately come....except for eulberg who I know personally will not come back to toronto....:(

Alex smoke
Patrick Skoog
Gui Boratto
STEPHAN BODZIN
Axel Bartsch
Billy Dalessandro
Dustin Zahn
Mossa
Falko Brockseiper
Gabriel Ananda
Dominik Eulberg
Alexi Delano
Paul Birken
phil hermann
Michael Mayer
Someone Else
Jay Haze

technowelt

TRIBE Member
I would like to second Guido Schneider, Stefan Bodzin, Axel Bartsch, Petter, and Gabriel Ananda, and Michael Mayer.

And since you didn't put any guidelines, I can dream all I want: Reinhard Voigt, Joy Kitikonti, Monica Kruse, Oliver Huntemann/Rekorder.

And Dominik Eulberg, cause I missed him in July.