• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

System Members Party Mar 13

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
C'mon now people, the master of Mike E Drury and Lady of the night Linzee throwin down in the main room plus Evil P!??

Its been a long time comin and this is one not to miss.

Who's front row center with me?

JAR

TRIBE Member
Lady Lu and I will MOS DEF be in attendance! Front and CENTER!

I heard a rumour that Dr. Love (aka Drury) will even be playing in the main room for a bit. should be a treat!

LadyLinzee

TRIBE Member
THe countdown begins!

Mr. Drury, Mr. Evil P and I will be tearing up the main room - been looking forward to this for a very long time ... with the reno's everything ... its going to be a night to be remembered! :)

Wohoooo .... the countdown begins!

vinder

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jeremy
Of course I'll be there. I have to support my baby doll.

jeremy -silly question- jive
you're supporting your life size blow up doll? what does she have to do with the party?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

vinder

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vinder
you're supporting your life size blow up doll? what does she have to do with the party?
p.s. i'll be there

lindsay has to pm me from across the hallway instead of telling me this in person. gooooooooooooooo technology!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

LadyLinzee

TRIBE Member
Peanut Gallery!

Pronstar peanut gallery - does this mean you are going to come out to play?? <smile>

For guestlist/passes - please contact me at ladylinzeeca@hotmail.com - its only Tuesday and already this is shaping up to be quite an evening :)

Wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I am so excited!!

Linds x

fleaflo

TRIBE Member
Aw yeah, Linzee has finally received the call up. Can't wait, it's gonna be a bootyshaking night. DJ Release mackin it up in the front room.

House music all night long!

Smiley Jo

TRIBE Member
YAY Linzee!

I'll be there with my left hand in the air, and my right hand - well you know the rest. :p

Let's groove y'all!

SJ

vinder

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Smiley Jo
YAY Linzee!

I'll be there with my left hand in the air, and my right hand - well you know the rest. :p

Let's groove y'all!

SJ
jo that's dirty :p

just groooooooooove yall
just grooove it now

sweet_e

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Smiley Jo
YAY Linzee!

Let's groove y'all!

SJ
Oh Jo!!! I didnt know you could be so dirty ;). I'm right there with you babe!

mar

Poot

TRIBE Member
Boooo.... I am SO SICK :(

I think I am on hiatus for at least a week...

Somethin' tells me a night of shenanigans out with you crazies is NOT what the doctor ordered...

Booo. Wish I could make it...