• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Syntax Error - Mix #02197D6h - Ambient/Industrial

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Great stuff again! Wasn't a big fan of the stuff you began initially posting on the site, but ever since your recorded set from the ambient ping (which is still my favorite) they've been great in my opinion. Not meant to be rude, just saying what I've enjoyed the most.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Suite 909

TRIBE Member
i think this mix sucks. this whole ambient sound bores me to absolute tears. I'll watch lord of the rings if i want to here this stuff. Sorry, but thats my honest opinion.

Isosceles_CAT

TRIBE Promoter
In your opinion is it the ambient genre that you find boring? Or do you feel this mix itself sucks? Thanks for the feedback. :)

Suite 909

TRIBE Member
Isosceles_CAT said:
In your opinion is it the ambient genre that you find boring? Or do you feel this mix itself sucks? Thanks for the feedback. :)
now i'm confused - who'se mix is it yours or syntax error??

the genre sucks, therefore the mix sucks because your mixing shite together.

its like throwing 10 different ingredients of shit in a bowl, mixing it all up, and then eating it - it tastes like shit.

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
To answer your questions.

Syntax Error consists of myself and Isosceles_CAT. The mix is made of entirely our own sounds. Nobody else's music was used. I can see how this may cause some confusion since this forum is labelled DJ Mixes and we are not DJs. For that we apologize.

We at Syntax Error appreciate all feedback and realize that not everyone will have the same taste in music. We respect your right to have an opinion since that's what makes the world the magical place that it is. Please also be aware that we think that everything you listen to and enjoy is shit as well and that we pity you for having such a closed mind in regards to what you are willing to expose yourself to.

We thank you for taking 28 minutes(assuming you listened to the entire thing) out of your life to give us a chance. We would also like to thank you for commenting about the mix and bumping the thread so more people can see it. We look forward to hearing from you again on future releases and we also wish you the best of luck in whatever it is you do with your life.

Regards

Syntax Error

~atp~

TRIBE Member
Hey guys,

I really enjoyed this mix (err...performance? Production? Whatever?). I felt like there were a few spots where my interest was a bit lost, but I kept getting pulled back into the sound throughout...which means I just need to give it a second listen so I can be more specific. :D

thanks.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
Suite 909 said:
now i'm confused - who'se mix is it yours or syntax error??

the genre sucks, therefore the mix sucks because your mixing shite together.

its like throwing 10 different ingredients of shit in a bowl, mixing it all up, and then eating it - it tastes like shit.

thats harsh pal...

[bump]

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
~atp~ said:
Hey guys,

I really enjoyed this mix (err...performance? Production? Whatever?). I felt like there were a few spots where my interest was a bit lost, but I kept getting pulled back into the sound throughout...which means I just need to give it a second listen so I can be more specific. :D

thanks.
thank you for the feedback. i guess you could call it a production since it's a few jams spliced together with very limtied editing. i understand that once in a while we will lose the interest of the listener but then again it is ambient music so that's kinda the point i guess. glad that you(somewhat) enjoyed it.

ps - bump

Tim-C

TRIBE Member
this is str8 up alien music to me, but i guess that's exactly wat mainstream hiphopheads say about electronic music to me... so im trying to appreciate this.. even tho its kinda hard to figure out where the mixes happen