• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Synchronizator made front page on Perez Hilton!!

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
LOOK!

how in the hell did that picture get up there? first it was a Tribe phenom, now the world!

babyguitar.jpg

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

deep

TRIBE Member
mrs. peacock probably submitted it along with other pictures from the brittany spears thread.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
so if i get in tight with Syncro could i somehow get close enough to Perez Hilton so i can then punch his fat gay face?

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
yes i did, i also told him i got them from tribe, and gave him the links...

gulity pleasure my celebrity gossip - i was just curious to see if i would get a response and he loved them !!

deep

TRIBE Member
Thumpr said:
so if i get in tight with Syncro could i somehow get close enough to Perez Hilton so i can then punch his fat gay face?

Such strategies require significant discipline. After a while an agent deep under cover can start to forget who they were. Look at what happened to Johnny Utah.

deep

TRIBE Member
Cold blooded Dwyer.

And was there ever a non-used up version of Sharon Stone anyways?

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
i don't get why some people are hating on her so much.. she's a nice girl... and i've heard enough stories from various people about some of the poeple doing the hating.

anyways... some people need to stop being such cunts.

did anyone read the comments posted on that site about the pics? see if you can guess which one is mine :D

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
some of you people were clearly dropped on your heads by your mothers as babies.

who give a fuck if someone thought the photoshopped pics were funny enough to post.. if you're so upset over it maybe you should go kill yourselves in protest and to show solidarity with brittney spears.

cunts
Posted by: ev muthafuggin g yo
Ever the politically minded.

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
I bet she is a really sweet person, and the paparazzi are nuts, but thats what cheesy celebritys are there for to ridicule

deep

TRIBE Member
Not that I'm really concerned about celebrity rights or anything, but I think it's been pretty clearly explained that the pleasure people derive in seeing celebrities taken down a notch or humiliated stems from jealousy and resentment that the celebrities are better looking, more well known, richer, "successful", etc.

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
it's cause she's now a characterture, at 24 years old. quickie marriage, K-Fag, massive baby, barefoot public bathrooms, second pregnancy...

she was hilarious on Will and Grace two weeks ago though: " whatever you got i'll eat it, snort it or ride it"

deep

TRIBE Member
Or at least she's been reduced to that by whatever aggregate effect media coverage, marketing, advertisers, etc. create. I'm sure somewhere in there she still has some of the same characteristics as a typical human being. The fact that people love the latest installment of how she's done with stems from the fact that she had a lot before that most will never have.

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
mrs peacock said:
it does make me question why the paparazzi have such a hayday with a star who is so washed up now... maybe that is why
It's the same rational as when that nice birch tree in your front yard dies and you have to chop it down so it doesn't fall on your house. But then you're left with a stump. The easiest thing would be just to let it rot and dig it out piece by piece of the next few years but no, dad doesn't do anything the easy way so you keep digging at the roots and hacking away until it's loose enough that you can wrap a rope around it and tug it out with the truck. But those roots just won't give up so you battle with it for 2 hours. Hacking and tugging, hacking and tugging until you either pull the bumper off the truck or the stup gives way. Either way you end up cursing your dad for making you waste a whole Saturday doing hard physical labour instead of driving up to the lake with your friends and getting stoned, drunk and probably laid.

:mad:

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
deep said:
Or at least she's been reduced to that by whatever aggregate effect media coverage, marketing, advertisers, etc. create. I'm sure somewhere in there she still has some of the same characteristics as a typical human being. The fact that people love the latest installment of how she's done with stems from the fact that she had a lot before that most will never have.

So, are you talking about Synchonizator, or Britney here?

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
I want to be just like Britney make pop-tart music for the masses and sell my soul to pepsi and everything else, then marry a trash can and pop out babies

I would be rich, but happy - prolly not

My Fascination with clebritys just a started a botu a year ago - its like a bad addiction - i would get so depressed reading politics all the time i was like hmm this is nice mindless shit.. and now i cant stop !!

I think celbritys like the attention to some extent