• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Sylent Syd and Kidd Little rock the Purple Room!

case sensitive

TRIBE Member
What a great night out, it was exactly what I needed after a very uneventful night at work. The lineup to get in was not nearly as bad as it has been in prior weeks which was a nice change, along with not having to pay for cover. Then it was down to business!

Pros:

-Seeing people that it had been far too long between visits such as the Fresh Crew, corben, mackenzie and steph.
-moving it on the dance floor in the first time in a long time
-Ryan closing his steller set with "The Westerner vs. You Know I Got Soul". I fucking lost it!
-meeting PolishPrincess, but not till she was leaving because I wasn't feeling too social
-Kidd Little played a nice set and brought a solid crowd along, Stratford people are attractive and know their music!

Cons:

-People wearing "crack hats", where the fuck did these come from, it looked like a jungle event at times?!?!
-The sound, I love a good system cranked, but I can only hear ringing now
-Tracks featuring female vocals, it got a little much as the night went on
-Finding out that breaks will no longer get played in the Purple Room which kind of crushes my hopes of playing there in the future

All in all a great night, I would rate it a 8/10 for sure!

matt

ALEKSANDRA

TRIBE Member
YEA! YOU DIDN'T MEET ME!! I was with her... ah well here are some pics

kiddlittle ripped the place up with his hard/funky/techy HOUSE!

the crowd

again

aww you want your hat back?

...too bad!

kidd

ALEKSANDRA

TRIBE Member
kidd (that's a nice wrist band you got there bud:))

me and chad

s dot luv

shake it like a polaroid picture!

i'm such an attention grabber.. i dance on the steps muahaha and sing along to the few lyrics in the song

me and darrick, one of the fresh guys

the polish princess bustin a move

Nub!

TRIBE Member
What a night :}

I'm paying for it today (4 drinks and I'm hungover? whats that all about? I'm getting old!)

Great seeing everyone out! I was doing good to keep my headache away until the house at the end of the night. I couldn't deal with it and had to jet.

kudos to the fresh crew for a great night in :D

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

RhesusMonkey

TRIBE Member
Ahhh.... so that's who you people were... check.

Yeah, it was a fun night. First time I've shook my rump since NYE, and it was worth it. Missed post-party festivities, but I did watch Knight Rider until 5am, so that was like an after party.

An after party with Michael Knight. So hot. Hot like suns are hot.

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
Ols, you put the worst pics up of me ever:eek:
where is the other one of me and Fro?
take the one of me dancing off......i wasnt even that drunk..and i look wasted..:(

Nub!

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by RhesusMonkey
Ahhh.... so that's who you people were... check.

Yeah, it was a fun night. First time I've shook my rump since NYE, and it was worth it. Missed post-party festivities, but I did watch Knight Rider until 5am, so that was like an after party.

An after party with Michael Knight. So hot. Hot like suns are hot.
ahahahA hah

ALEKSANDRA

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PolishPrincess
Ols, you put the worst pics up of me ever:eek:
where is the other one of me and Fro?
take the one of me dancing off......i wasnt even that drunk..and i look wasted..:(
k changed and deleted:rolleyes:

Nub!

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ReCkLeSs GiRL
Hey it's MIKE!
oh boy, another mike!
;p

smooth operator: a crack hat is one of those bucket shaped hats that the breaks kids and junglists have become really fond of in the past few years.