1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Sydney Blu & Addy @ Beba Last Nite

Discussion in 'Event Reviews' started by VinylRach, Oct 7, 2005.

1. VinylRach

VinylRach TRIBE Promoter

I figured seeing as i've NEVER SEEN it so packed in there in my ENTIRE LIFE (EVEN when i was throwing parties there :( )

I had a great time...The music was awesome (what was with the 80 year old trucker asking for sips of peoples beers?)
    It was a LITTLE hot...But i love when a crowd doesn't give a shit because the music is so hot...

they finally got a new mixer and you could hear it in the sound, Addy and Sydney Blu ROCKED it

Too bad Sydney Blu's cd's weren't ready but i was tol dthey'd be there next week with De-koze. Definitely my favourite spot to chill on a Thursday....

Peace.Love.House.

2. Lil'Timmy

Lil'Timmy TRIBE Promoter

Riding by from Lily, that place looked rammed!

3. deveator

deveator TRIBE Member

It was crazy packed. I had a great time. It is always such a cool crowd - like when someone bumps you and actualy says sorry. What else can be said about the music other then Sydney Blu Rocks!

Dave