• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

sweet mother of fuck

air-bag

TRIBE Member
deep i only praised it about 100000 times in every single "whats ur fav winamp visualization plugin #CXXVII" thread

but the new eonic looks super as well... you have to set beat response to maximum thou. And i guess it depends on the music u are utilizing it for....

check it out.

deep

TRIBE Member
thanks for the heads up

just haven't really tried anything other than geiss in ages because it did the job

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Cheap Ego

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep
Milkdrop is one of the most incredible things I've ever looked at

But then again I'm stoned.
Try Smoke 1.04 with Bitmonx - Noisy.

ooooooo ... real purdy..

Wow. This is hypnotic to look at.

Things I've watched on this:

Ozzy Osborne - Mama I'm Coming Home
Sarah McLaughlin - I Love You (BT Mix)
Hybrid - If I Survive
Sasha - Belfunk.

From the Ministry of thanks deep. This is beautiful

Prime Minister Highsteppa

Plato

TRIBE Member
i reallly wish this worked on my computer :mad:

stupid lack of 3d graphix cards on my system
booo! grrr! :mad:

p[l]a+0

feisty boy

TRIBE Member
much thanks for the heads up deep.

i think i've spent a good 5 hours the last 2 days, listening to good mixes and seeing them in whole new ways - and all this while sober :)

i wish there was a brightness setting between 1 and 2 though - 2, it's just too dark, and it ends up being mostly just the squiggly lines. while 1 tends to wash my screen out with fuscia when it really gets going....

but an incredible program, and it's gonna get a lot of mileage on my screen :D

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by feisty boy
much thanks for the heads up deep.

i think i've spent a good 5 hours the last 2 days, listening to good mixes and seeing them in whole new ways - and all this while sober :)

i wish there was a brightness setting between 1 and 2 though - 2, it's just too dark, and it ends up being mostly just the squiggly lines. while 1 tends to wash my screen out with fuscia when it really gets going....

but an incredible program, and it's gonna get a lot of mileage on my screen :D
chillin with it right now myself

you might want to check your video card properties and your monitor brightness settings

right click on your desktop and go to properties then check under the advanced tab if your brightness is turned down

brightness is alternatively called gamma adjustment

as well certain nvidia based video card drivers are known to have brightness issues in win2k requiring a fix for them

just rambling, ignore if this is all stuff you know already

*tranner*

TRIBE Member
I'm listening to infected mushroom - live in the dark forest amsterdam. OH MY GOD :eek:. Sweet mother of fuck indeed, this is incredible.

deep

TRIBE Member
the visualization equations seem to have an affinity for break beats...i.e. some of the visualization patterns very obviously are designed to be intensify in accordance with a break

try it out

although 4/4 stuff ain't half bad either ;)

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
Jesus Christ it reacts well to Hybrid's and BT's stuff.
exactly why I was asked if I had a hybrid fetish the other night ;)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Still I have to wonder if the visuals are that much more eye pleasing because they are being accompanied by music that we generally find appealing. Psychologically speaking we could just be believing or willing ourselves into thinking that the visuals are better with some forms of music

From the Ministry of overexamining

Prime Minister Highsteppa

deep

TRIBE Member
the beauty of the pairing of atmospheric sounds with atmospheric visuals shouldn't be too surprising - both sound and sight are perceptual processes that channel into our consciousness

vinder

TRIBE Member
i have a TNT card, and for some reason it doesn't work.....the letters for the track name work, but the rest is just snow.......

any body else have this problem?

somasociety

TRIBE Member
deep the beauty of the pairing of atmospheric sounds with atmospheric visuals shouldn't be too surprising - both sound and sight are perceptual processes that channel into our consciousness
This seems like a rather obvious and simplified answer. So, question time. Does this explain the natural tendency to believe that a particular 'Visual' corresponds with particular independent, non-connected 'Sounds' that you are listening too? If so, can we determine the purpose/reasoning behind the brain making such connections? Is it just 'your brain trying to make sense of shit anyway it can'?

p.s. I got that last line right out of a text-book...... ;)

deep

TRIBE Member
some screenshots -

remember, these are reduced from a full screen monitor image AND taking out the dimension of rapid and complex movement and change , which is like all the fun :)

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by somasociety

This seems like a rather obvious and simplified answer. So, question time. Does this explain the natural tendency to believe that a particular 'Visual' corresponds with particular independent, non-connected 'Sounds' that you are listening too? If so, can we determine the purpose/reasoning behind the brain making such connections? Is it just 'your brain trying to make sense of shit anyway it can'?

p.s. I got that last line right out of a text-book...... ;)
I'll deal with you later

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders