• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

suspect #1: stocky build, hair in cornrows to the neck, eyes popping out or bulging...

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Homicide #50/2014,
Garden Restaurant, 153 Dundas Street West,

Update, name and photograph of deceased released,
Description of two suspects released

Sunday, November 16, 2014

52 Division
416-808-7400

At 3:58 a.m. on Sunday, November 16, 2014, police received a call for a shooting at the Garden Restaurant, 153 Dundas Street West.

Once on scene, police located three victims in the restaurant. All appeared to be suffering from gunshot wounds. Two women have non-life-threatening injuries. A 32-year-old man was pronounced at the scene.

The deceased has been identified as Tariq Mohamed, 32, of Mississauga.

There are descriptions of two male suspects:

1) the shooter is described as black, 20-30, dark complexion, described as lanky, 5'10" - 5'11", wearing a black hoodie and black toque.

2) black, 20-30, dark complexion, shorter than suspect #1, stocky build, hair in cornrows to the neck, eyes popping out or bulging, dark hoodie with unknown writing or logo on front

The suspects were last seen running southbound on Chestnut Street, possibly to a waiting or parked vehicle.

Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-7400 x77387, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637), or Leave A Tip on Facebook. Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.

For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.

Mark Pugash, Corporate Communications, for Detective Sergeant Gary Giroux, Homicide

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
It sounds like somebody ordered too many pots of cold tea.

I wonder if the suspect is reading this description at home and is hurt by it. If I was described in the news as "eyes popping out or bulging" my feelings would be hurt.

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
geez, i just found out that the kid that got killed, tariq mohammed, was the eldest son of a friend of mine, a very nice lady that worked in the finance department of a company at which i used to work. a few folks from that company were planning a little reunion get-together and just postponed it due to this sad news.

i hope they catch the cowardly fucks that decided to open fire in a crowded restaurant over "an altercation", whatever that means.

wickedken

TRIBE Member
Garden Restaurant is now #deadpool. Apparently will be replaced with Japanese cuisine. Apparently long planned.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain