• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sushi restaurants near Younge and Dundas

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
Well that's the question - are there any? Are they any good? My girl and I are coming into the Tdot to see The Producers tonight and we would prefer sushi for dinner.

I know there's at least 20 of you out the that are connosieurs (sp?) of sushi so lets hear it!

odbx -> needs his sushi fix

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
Thanks I didn't see the other sushi thread, moreover I'm not interested in just sushi, it has to be close to the theatre.

odbx

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
Sakeya is one block north of Welsley just east of Young - about a 10 min. walk. Excellent fresh fish and reasonable price.

Jennika

TRIBE Member
there's Daily Sushi at Yonge and Carlton by the theatre

the other place josh and I always go is Sakura Itchiban at Jarvis and Adelaide. a bit out of the way but the food and service is fantastic... and it has a really nice atmosphere

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Jennika
the other place josh and I always go is Sakura Itchiban at Jarvis and Adelaide. a bit out of the way but the food and service is fantastic... and it has a really nice atmosphere
the food's great. the service was crap each time i've been there though...but definitely one of my faves in the city.

mercure

TRIBE Promoter
There's a sushi restaurant on Bay, 1 block north of Dundas.

Can't remember the name and I've never been there, so no idea if it's any good.

vinder

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mercure
There's a sushi restaurant on Bay, 1 block north of Dundas.

Can't remember the name and I've never been there, so no idea if it's any good.
it's on edmund street i think (one street north of bay), just east off bay..pretty good and the prices are good too

Silvershadow

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mingster
i think this is sushiman. :)

nami's on richmond.
In an effort to settle the debate, I went to toronto.com. Nami is on Adelaide, at Toronto St. (which is a stone's throw away from Victoria)

Sushiman is on Richmond and Victoria.

Silvershadow

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jennika
Does this place only serve sushi/sashimi, or does it have tempura and other cooked foods as well?