• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Survivor: Redemption Island

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Russell vs Rob Round II (+16 others) begins tonight.

Best case scenario: Russell vs Rob in the final
2nd best case scenario: Russell vs Rob on Redemption Island

redemption.jpg

baconpan

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Preroller

TRIBE Member
Lookin forward to it! My sister and I are having an opening night snack and board game party :)

Over under on how many idols Russell finds? 3.5

Last edited:

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
I really wanna watch this, but its on the same time as american idol, and next week it will be on the same time as americas next top model too. seriously bad scheduling tv people. survivor is usually airs a 2nd night somewhere tho, so im on the hunt for it.
go team rob!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

acheron

TRIBE Member
This will be interesting as these are the first group of survivors who could be familiar with Russell's antics so he won't be able to hoodwink them as easily. At least, one would hope not.

I still think Russell should win, though.

sk8

TRIBE Member
I really wanna watch this, but its on the same time as american idol, and next week it will be on the same time as americas next top model too. seriously bad scheduling tv people. survivor is usually airs a 2nd night somewhere tho, so im on the hunt for it.
go team rob!!

You need that PVR thing mich.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
it'll be on demand won't it? and download-able, and stream-able...

my survivor pool (we do random draw out of a hat) I got the Mike, Matthew (the new Fabio), and Grant...

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
go team rob!!

You no have PVR/DVR or the option to download torrents of the episodes?

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
it'll be on demand won't it? and download-able, and stream-able...

QUOTE]

hmm on demand maybe, you never know with that thing tho, they never seem to put anything you actually want to watch on there.

download, streaming isnt the same, i want to watch it live with everyone else, ya know.
totally need the pvr thing, too bad the boxes cost $400+:rolleyes:

dg0425

TRIBE Member
This will be interesting as these are the first group of survivors who could be familiar with Russell's antics so he won't be able to hoodwink them as easily. At least, one would hope not.

I still think Russell should win, though.

Will he change his strategy or play the only way he knows how?

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
they put all the hot chicks on robs team, i wonder if they are trying to tempt him to cheat on amber.

i wonder if there will be anything in place to stop people from voting russell off on round 1. thats what i'd do if it were me.

Rage

TRIBE Member
So stoked for this although it will be another season where the greatest player to ever play the game will have zero chance of wining...I'll still watch though.