• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Survivor 4

silver1

TRIBE Member
Unless they make a big change to the format of the show, it will be just like all the other survivors.

Step 1: Form Alliance
Step 2: Alliance plans to pick off other members one by one
Step 3: Mark Burnett and co. edit show to make it look like targeted member ISN'T getting voted off
Step 4: Targeted member gets voted off anyway.

The show has become WAY too predictable. The tribe swap in the last one was kinda neat but after the week or so (when the merge happened) it was all just the same ol shit.

The contestants know exactly how to play the game so there's way less backstabbing/controversy/talking. People keep their mouths shut and vote with the alliance.

ninja

TRIBE Member
Mike needs more info.
I'm in limbo about becoming a survivor Hoe. slutting out my time to that retardedly adicting show.
I liked the second one best.
S3 sucked ass .

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Sassy

TRIBE Member
I never thought I'd say this but I am getting a little bored of Survivor, I only caught the first half season of this one, Ethan made it watchable but I am far from excited about Suvivor 4.

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Sassy:
I never thought I'd say this but I am getting a little bored of Survivor, I only caught the first half season of this one, Ethan made it watchable but I am far from excited about Suvivor 4. </font>
Buy a torch and you can have the memories of Survivor burn bright forever.

Cheers ... Ian

chernobyl

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Sassy:
I never thought I'd say this but I am getting a little bored of Survivor, I only caught the first half season of this one, Ethan made it watchable but I am far from excited about Suvivor 4. </font>
ya me too... I could care less if I missed an episode this year... the excitement is gone

hopefully there'll be a hottie in the next one to make it watchable... I need my trash tv without it I would be lost

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MC Bias:
yeah, I heard this too.

</font>
This fact alone makes the game completely different.

I've watched the first and the third (missed number two). I'll watch it until there is something better to do.

sketchEquEEn

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SneakyPete:
Marquesas Islands

Pete
</font>
Which is where exactly...I'm not too good with atlas's and things of that sort...

That is all...
~aMy~

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit