• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Survey: clocks and televisions..

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Survey: cocks and televisions..

So I'm lookin' for a reasonable television for the new digs. I just want something fancy but not too big in size. Not my thing. I don't like the tv being the main focus in the room. $700 tops.
So this has got me thinkin' about sizes of televisions and the reasons for why some people want small ones and some want bigs one etc..

I was discussing my theory that like the 90's big car rage, it seems like gadgets and electronics (especially tvs) are replacing the SUV for those urbanites who don't need a car in the core. And you know what they say about guys who get suped up cars.

So! I'd like to take a little survey.

Who has a television that they would consider big and how big is your penis?

Thanks.

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by djdeposit
mofo just post a pic...

Ok.
sharp_aquos_30.jpg

I like this one!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Is that your biological clock, Alex? :)

Or does that mean I should get on with editing this article?

Stan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo
What, you don't think men who buy big tvs are over-compensating for the small dicks?

Maybe it's the guys with huge dicks who are compensating for their small TV's.

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
our tv is small, and it's tucked in or built into the shelving unit so it blends in.I hate livingrooms that all revolve around a huge tv.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Re: Survey: cocks and televisions..

Originally posted by MoFo
what they say about guys who get suped up cars.

So! I'd like to take a little survey.

Who has a television that they would consider big and how big is your penis?

Thanks.

First the spoilers on the suped up cars are signs for boys looking for boys. In the underground asian male racing leagues they needed a way for the gay boys to be able to identify one another easily because they all dress kind of gay....

I have 2 32" televisions. But both are currently more than 8 feet off the ground. Really I want a projector but I just can't justify the expence yet....

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
my first big investment.
kv-27v42.gif

when I went for a car loan a couple years later and they asked if I had any "assets", I proudly answered

"I have a 27" Sony Trinitron TV" :D <--from ear to ear

they laughed at me :(

:eek:

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Aphrodite
projectors at the coolest. but you probably need the room very dark for a good picture..

And you need the right amount of space for it. SMall rooms with projectors just don't look right.

I'm very anti tv in the living room. I find it creates a socially dead zone...

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
I don't find TV's in living rooms create a social dead zone.

If you have people over, then don't turn it on.

A living room without a TV is like a bathroom without a toilet. :)