• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

SuperTyphoon Haiyan Exceeds Strength Rating Scale

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
I think this is first time I've ever seen a weather report where the doppler radar shows the storm's most powerful sections in black.

I just found out they're just recovering from a recent earthquake. Fuck.

Fingers crossed for anyone that reads this that has family or loved ones there right now.

Baters

TRIBE Member
I've been living in the Philippines for the last 3 years and we're just seeing the aftermath unveil itself now - a lot of areas were and some continue to be inaccessible either through communications or physically. Early estimates are over 1000+ dead but the true toll could be much, much higher.

Bottom line, I imagine most Tribers are doing well. Living comfortably, can afford trips, visits to nice restaturants, etc. I humbly ask that anyone reading this take some time this week to make a donation to the Red Cross. I don't know if anyone can truly imagine how little a lot of these people had a few days ago and how little is left for them now and in the days ahead.

Philippines' super typhoon Haiyan most powerful storm in history | Mail Online