• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Superman blows his cover while attending a lecture

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
Superman totally broke his cell phone.

are these the same guys who did the pacman being chased by one of those ghosts in the library thing? if i were a student there i'd complain to the dean cause they're annoying.

nusty

TRIBE Member
Thumpr said:
Superman totally broke his cell phone.

are these the same guys who did the pacman being chased by one of those ghosts in the library thing?
I thought the same thing.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
NemIsis said:
Maybe cause he hasn't sucked yours??? :p j/Ks

Thanks on the heads up Smooth :)
no, because it sucks if a superhero can do ANYTHING
who the hell is he supposed to fight and get beat by>
FUCK YOU SUPERMAN

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
basketballjones said:
no, because it sucks if a superhero can do ANYTHING
who the hell is he supposed to fight and get beat by>
FUCK YOU SUPERMAN

These guys...

tothezone.gif

Looked at pics and trailer of the new Superman movie... Call me sentimental, but I don't think anyone could beat Christopher Reeve..:eek:

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
NemIsis said:
These guys...

tothezone.gif

Looked at pics and trailer of the new Superman movie... Call me sentimental, but I don't think anyone could beat Christopher Reeve..:eek:
those 3 sucked balls also, i for one think the superman movies were ass, andthink heis a shit superhero, give me more X Men
thems is the real deal

lobo

TRIBE Member
The funniest/weirdest thing I heard from a co-worker last week after watching the Superman teaser clip. "So is he supposed to be like Jesus or something?" This guy who is 32 years old has never once seen a Superman movie and knows nothing of the Superman mythos. Now, I personally thought that every red-blooded North American knew about Superman...I was very surprised and shocked to know a techie didn't know squat about him.

Lobo