• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

SUPERHERO MOVIE UPDATES

Zorro

TRIBE Member
4775_2525612220.jpg

Holy fuck did he bulk up.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
I think that's fake.

The Anthony Hopkins scenes don't have him with an eyepatch.

And none of the audio matches the video in the least.

The audio is from the animated movie and the Stellan Skaarsgard(sp?) scenes are from Angels and Demons.

Thunder

TRIBE Member
yeah I thought it was a bit sketch. there was something up on trailer addict from the com con but they had to take it down.

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
So, is Cap just supposed to be a regular guy, just like the original comic? Or are they going to beef him up if/when he arrives in present day. Truthfully, the later would be more in line with (Marvel) comic movies and less realistic.

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
So, is Cap just supposed to be a regular guy, just like the original comic? Or are they going to beef him up if/when he arrives in present day. Truthfully, the later would be more in line with (Marvel) comic movies and less realistic.

steve rogers gets the super soldier serum in WW2 and then is frozen in ice. the serum helps him survive the suspended animation until he is revived in modern day times.

based on hints in the other marvel movies, it would appear that (i) steve rogers is the only one to successfully use the super soldier serum until emil blonsky takes it in THE INCREDIBLE HULK (but even this was not successful as it caused blonsky to get too aggressive/unstable thus causing him to seek out the gamma maxed out version of the serum that turned him into the abomination) and (ii) cap will not get his new shield until he wakes up in modern times, as we saw tony stark's prototype of the shield in IRON MAN 2 and we saw tony creating a new element which is likely how they will explain the adamantium/vibranium hybrid material that will form the basis for the shield.

cap's shield is not just unbreakable (which is the common misconception), it is also able to absorb just about any impact (due to the vibranium characteristics). that's why he can use his shield to block a punch from the hulk and not get tossed into orbit.

*pushes up glasses*

Last edited:

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
Hmmmm, if they tie it together nicely I might be able to forgive them for the past few years of terrible Marvel films. I still don't have my hopes up.

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
I'm just hoping they allow the director/writers a bit more freedom (like they did with the first Iron Man) and don't just use it to hype up The Avengers movie (like they did with the 2nd Iron Man)...