• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

superbowl blue light commercial

scruffy1

TRIBE Member
I'm sure that some of you saw the Blue Light commercial during the Superbowl with the two girls "exchanging" lip gloss by kissing each other. Now Labatt is apologizing for it, saying it was supposed to run later in the evening.

Seeing some debate on the whole topic of Cherry being censored/oppressed/told to shut up/whatever I was wondering what people think of the commercial and people's reaction to it amd how you feel about people complaining about it.

On a side note, I loved the commercial. Nothing quite as hot as two hot girls sucking face!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

deep

TRIBE Member
Their statements are just in light of the whole janet jackson thing, to cover their butts against any potential moral uproar

They should probably remind themselves that we Canadians aren't quite as uptight as our neighbours to the south

Imajica

TRIBE Member
I never saw the comercial but a guy at work commented to me that he wasn't confortable with his 10 year old son seeing that kind of behavior. He went so far as to say that he thought it was far worse then the whole boob incident.

Liquidity

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Imajica
He went so far as to say that he thought it was far worse then the whole boob incident.

that's generally how most canadians who saw both clips feel about the incidents...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders