• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Super Mario Brothers Movie

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Its funny, the soundtrack was really weird, but then the one time they are in the "club", its the diVINYLS (of I touch myself fame) playing a cover of Roxy Music - Love is the drug. Awesome.

In other news of nerdy behaviour, Trekkies is on City now.. I love saturday.

AgentSanchez

TRIBE Promoter
I saw a Mario Brothers movie once. Mario was making some goombas his bitches. Only instead of goombas, they were naked girls with wraparound bushes. And instead of Mario, it was Ron Jeremy.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
seriously that was the worst shit I've ever seen (woops, forgot about Tarantino). And to think it set a precedent.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JAR

TRIBE Member
I remember when I first saw this movie, I wanted to get my haircut like one of the bad guys. I tried to explain it to my barber and ended up getting some ridiculous mutation of what was a ridiculous haircut to begin with.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
talkin about shit movies, i caught a bit of that piece of crap the underclassmen...who the fuck is green lighting these projects...???

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
JAR said:
I remember when I first saw this movie, I wanted to get my haircut like one of the bad guys. I tried to explain it to my barber and ended up getting some ridiculous mutation of what was a ridiculous haircut to begin with.
I belive they call that look, "The Hawtin"