• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Super Bowl !!!!!

Blazed

TRIBE Member
So here it is, who is taking home the super bowl?

My money is on the panther's. I think it's a bunch of nobodies trying to make a name for them self's. He hate me has done pretty well from his days in the XFL.

g0nz0

TRIBE Member
i will boycott this spectacle until the eagles (or titans) play in it. its all about the back to back to back episodes of queer eye!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
i looked @ who started the thread, then the title

then laughed and was interested

then it made sense. "Oh yeah this sunday, he's talking about football!"

plans?

Mr Drury will be putting up with my nonsense @ his place come sunday

patri©k

TRIBE Member
superbowl for me.. is all about the food. the game this year looks surprisingly interesting as the majority of peeps are saying the pats will destroy and win in a washing of the panthers. :rolleyes:

of course... in reality... carolina will keep it very close and may even make a laughing stock out of N.E's rushing D.

it's sports... there's lots of money being put down... so who knows, anything could happen really.

My money is on Carolina. Not tooo much money... but enough to keep me happy for a while if they win. If they win by 8 or more.. I'll be reeeeeeeaaaaaally happy.

muthafuckin-GOPANTHERSGO-sheeeeeeeeeeiiiit.

ratP

IgStar

TRIBE Member
All I know is, I get the house Sat - Sun all to myself cuz the man is gone to a boys superbowl extravanganza.

YAY!

seeker

TRIBE Member
I find it incredlbly funny that 'Blazed' started a thread called 'Super Bowl'. It's even funnier that Patrick's favourite thing about the 'Super Bowl' is food... :D

fuck I'm so childish

redeyes

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by patri©k
superbowl for me.. is all about the food.

i agree. it's all about the beer, buds, and chicken wings.

i'm not a big fan of either team. i just want to see a close game. it would be a nice way to cap off one of the most exciting nfl playoffs in recent memory.

peace

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
I'm not a fan of football.

Did you know that in the entire 3 hours there is only 9 mins of play??

what a waste of time!!

Preroller

TRIBE Member
I'm not a fan of you wrecking the SUPERBOWL thread.

I bet alot of people on tribe on do 2 hours of work in the 8 hour day :p

Now thats a waste of time :D

After much scrutiny this week, I think one of the super keys to the game is gonna be BIG TED Washington. Supposedly CAR only runs 8 different running plays, most of them are inside. BIG TED can take up alot of room in there, and his ability to stop or not stop the run may have a big effect on the outcome.

That said, I think if you give the Pats coaching staff TWO weeks to come up with a plan, they are most likely gonna have a good one. More and more I'm thinking NE is gonna take it, but I'm still cheering for the Panthers.

DAVE

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hawk Eye

what a waste of time!!

Makes you wonder what the content really is.

Vote Quimby

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Special K
new england will win

i just dont know if they will cover or not...
They will. Give a guy like Bellichek 2 weeks to prepare for a game and he will have Carolina dissected every which way.

Pats in a rout.

And a big fuck you to Global for blocking us from seeing all the cool commercials. Even on the CBS West coast affiliate. Fuckers.

juice

TRIBE Member
As a long time New England fan I couldn't be more happy about them winning the Super Bowl twice in such a short time span. They will cover the spread and if anyone out there wants to place some wagers bring them on.

I wish I was back in Vegas at the sports book ... it was crazy enough on a normal NFL Sunday, I'd love to see the super bowl action there while people watched the game.

joey

TRIBE Member
you can bet on anything..

what teh first play will be for each team.
what each qb first throw will be (td, int, icomplete, etc)
coin fliip
what will be the first turnover
you can even wager on the fucking color of beyonces dress for the anthem!!
the list goe son

joey

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hawk Eye

what a waste of time!!

first off, it's more like a 4 hour show...

Preroller

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by RJ45
you are kidding right? please tell me you're kidding.

I would think its a bit more then that, but they are prolly referring to the actual time from the 'hike' till the 'tackle' takes place. But to me, getting to the line and calling the plays and getting everyone set, reading the defence, changing the play etc.. is all part of the game as well.

The person who timed this out is prolly some frikken loser who is making up excuses because they dont like the fact that their husband/boyfriend likes to watch football, instead of shopping with them.

DAVE

nuttz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Vote Quimby
And a big fuck you to Global for blocking us from seeing all the cool commercials. Even on the CBS West coast affiliate. Fuckers.

It's all about direct T.V. Get to see all the good commercials. Thats what the superbowl is all about isn't it.................the commercials.