• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

SunSets @ Hanlan's Point

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
10388677_10152484692011108_9012259343507742521_n.jpg

Absolutely.

Stop Bill C-10

sam

TRIBE Member
Hmm...the only thing possibly better than seeing Thievery Corporation at the Carlu years back might be seeing them outdoors on a beach!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Maui

TRIBE Member
Been waiting for this all summer. Too bad summer hasn't shown up yet this year. :(

I didn't really wanna bring so much in but I will have to bring pants, long underwear...etc I'm pretty sure. I'm putting long underwear on in a few minutes just to go out into my garage for a half hour. uggggh

Anyway, whatev, I'll be there for Thomas Jack, come join me for some tropical house. Maybe that will change my state of mind!

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Anyway, whatev, I'll be there for Thomas Jack, come join me for some tropical house. Maybe that will change my state of mind!

Him and Cyril Hahn are who I'm looking forward to checking out, as I've been enjoying their respective styles over the past year.

His Tropical House volume 5 mixtape is really good.

Maui

TRIBE Member
Him and Cyril Hahn are who I'm looking forward to checking out, as I've been enjoying their respective styles over the past year.

His Tropical House volume 5 mixtape is really good.

Dang I haven't even got to 5, will give it a listen now.

See you there! :)

Maui

TRIBE Member
Do we know if this going to be on the beach or on grassland?

I am not even familiar with the area as I've never been on Toronto Island, but I doubt it will be on the beach as how would they cordon that off? People who wouldn't mind risking rashes might swim around and roll up. lol

It will be cold if that's what you're thinking. The dang wind the last few days has been fierce and I ain't even near the water.

Maui

TRIBE Member
Oh and Thomas Jack's own stuff are the bommmmbest tracks.

[YOUTUBE]UjptGU9aTI8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]TutDRh8vaKs[/YOUTUBE]

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
They were building the setup for two weeks, but I gotta say, it is going to be really unpleasant out there in these cold temperatures in the rain because they aren't allowing umbrellas in and there is no shelter.