• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sunny Saturday

Soulster

TRIBE Member
It's Saturday Morning! What are you up to today?

Personally, I just woke up after having passed out from too much wine and leaving my space heater on. :)

I'm actually feeling like shit but starting a Saturday Morning thread seems to require you being cheery about it. :D

My head hurts, as does my tummy, and I am going to get back into bed in a minute. And I'm definitely not cheery. Enjoy your fucking Saturday people.

shortbus

TRIBE Member
im disgustingly and horribly sick, cant talk, no voice. stuffy nose and fever.
i hate it hate it hate it.
i just hope it goes away before my supreme trip to portland.

sugar

TRIBE Member
I hope your days improve guys!

I woke up in the middle of a sex dream about my former friend :confused:, so I was kinda happy to get up.

Showered, shaved, and am now eating a sammich for breakfast. Then it's off to stripper school!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

the Doctor

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sugar
Then it's off to stripper school!

Yowza !

It looks fantastic outside, but the forcast says it's -14 degrees ... making me think a LOT more strongly about staying in today ...

Either way, the plan so far is to spend some time actually studying today - substance abuse, psychiatric disorders and end of life care. Followed by a dinner party hosted by my Japanese roomate (i hope she makes sushi!)

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by the Doctor
Yowza !

It looks fantastic outside, but the forcast says it's -14 degrees ... making me think a LOT more strongly about staying in today ...

yeah it aint warm out there at all.

loud DNB helps work go better!

TribeLurkerGrrl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by the Doctor
Yowza !

Either way, the plan so far is to spend some time actually studying today - substance abuse, psychiatric disorders and end of life care. Followed by a dinner party hosted by my Japanese roomate (i hope she makes sushi!)
Studying substance abuse sounds like fun! (So does stripper school)

I've gotta get some quality packing in, for our move at the end of the month.

Sugar D

TRIBE Promoter
don't let that sun fool you... it is FREEZING outside.

I saw the sun so I decided to go for a stroll, only to walk about 3 blocks before turning around and heading back home.

rubytuesday

TRIBE Member
Just heard some very good, exciting news so it's an excellent start. Today and all weekend is work work work, it's -15 outside and I am not leaving the house until Monday.

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
bah, you are all a bunch of complainers. I loved the fresh crisp air in my lungs this morning. What a beautiful day, but yet again, I am stuck at work :(

Later, b-day celebrations :D

rudebwoy

TRIBE Member
just came back from a run...its fucking cold outside...i felt like those cross-country skiers with all the frozen drool around their mouth....thank god for balaclavas...

c.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

bArHo

TRIBE Member
I'm in the begining stages of getting sick, constant sneezing,runny nose, ears plugged and nasaly voice...its sper hot

=(

for me its a day of running errands, baking something yummy and then putting in some hours at the library but later tonight is dinner and movie date if they are not pooped out from working all day.

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
just woke up, am going for brunch and shopping with friend, who i should probably call right now. then hosting girls night chez moi!

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
What a great day! I had eggs benedict made for me as well as cappuchino with godiva liqueur. (Men with expensive coffee makers rule :) )

Just shaking off the cobwebs, going to watch a movie then since it's such a beautiful day go for a nice long run in the ravine!

YAY

Skipper

TRIBE Member
didn't get to bed til FOUR AM. hours upon hours of travelling with my boss yesterday, stopovers, layovers, delays, turbulence, shitty landings, missing speedy j...it has all left me tired and grumpy today.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

lucinda

TRIBE Member
Whaaaa, I hate being hungover w/o my bf. Wow, haven't felt this hung in a long time! Just gonna totally relax today and maybe go to Canadian Tire later. Hrmmmm, we'll see.

Fack, lost my javez last night. Shite.

bettEC

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lucinda
Whaaaa, I hate being hungover w/o my bf. Wow, haven't felt this hung in a long time! Just gonna totally relax today and maybe go to Canadian Tire later. Hrmmmm, we'll see.
Ahhhhhh! So that's why I was spinning solo this morning!