• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sunday!

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Yes, it's 6:15am and I'm up.

Time to go work @ the Sporting Life 10K run taking place downtown, then possibly off to the Jays game after that, buuuuuuuuuut chances are I'm just gonna fall asleep anyways (no offence to the 'sport' of baseball), so maybe I'll just come home instead and sleeeeep...mmmm, sleep.

MORNING BITCHES!

:D

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
just got home from footwork. no drinking is good! I feel wicked and am ready for a good sleep.

and by the way the Toby I know would complete all weekend plans regardless of the need for sleep!

ducke

TRIBE Member
Morning All . Been up since 5:45 thanks to Solar wanting to be up with the birds outside our bedroom window.

Lurker

TRIBE Member
Woke up without the help of an alarm clock for the F1 race this morning. Coffee will be in order later.

Looks like a nice day out here!

Happy to not be hungover for a change too

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

soulbrother 10

TRIBE Member
Up, showered and breakfasted by 7:30 a.m.
Now some computer-time, downloading and cd burning.
At noon my son has a hockey power skating session and I'll be on the ice with him for an hour and a half.
Later in the afternoon I'll ride my bike up to the Beach (or Beaches, if you will) and back home.
Looks like a fine day!

lucinda

TRIBE Member
G'mornin! Just woke up and wrote for a bit, revamped my bathroom from all the awesome schtuff I bought at Target yesterday and tried on my new bikini....looks freakin hot. Spin, pump, cleaning, food prep are on the agenda for today....way too much drinking this weekend. Ouchie...but fun was had by all! Have a great day sugarplums

Skipper

TRIBE Member
I came home tipsy last night and thought it would be cool to haul our mattress out into the living room under the skylight to look at the stars but I fell asleep immediately and woke up hungover with light screaming at me. duh.
I'm just waiting for the advil to kick in then I have a crapload of studying to do...not looking forward to it.

StarvinMarvin

TRIBE Member
what i'm hoping to do on Sunday..... toss the disc at the park and then get baaaaaakED and play video games until i'm smmoked into a coma:D

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
well that's the end of my sleep. why oh why is it impossible for me to sleepin through the morning even when I don't even get to sleep until 6am?

ah well I'm sure I will fall asleep at random points throughout the day. let's hope it's not while operating heavy machinery though!!!!!!!

peko

TRIBE Member
^ it's chilly outside, don't be fooled by the sunshine.

banana & cinnamon pancakes, vanilla earlgrey tea and Oblivious
= happy sunnyday.

Ilia

TRIBE Member
Been up since 7 am - but went to bed at 4ish. Hate this cramming thing for finals...
Plans = cram, try to have a nap and cram again *joy*

Lynn

StarvinMarvin

TRIBE Member
StarvinMarvin said:
what i'm hoping to do on Sunday..... toss the disc at the park and then get baaaaaakED and play video games until i'm smmoked into a coma:D

well the get baked part happened first which will prolly rule out the chance of doing anything else today....hehe

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
ugh. trying not to hear my roommate puking in the bathroom. blech.

i have given in to the fact that i cannot sleep in. off to the clothing show later, and maybe paolo mojo, but i kinda don't feel like the latter.