• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sunday!

case sensitive

TRIBE Member
Well after waking up feeling like death on Saturday, I got a lot of sleep and had a few Sapporo and voila!

Sunday is going to be a great, lots of exciting errands to run, breakfast at the 50's diner and gonna help a friend pick out a laptop, trade my CD decks for a Tech 12, I've gone too long without one!

grumblegirl

TRIBE Member
gooooood morning!!!

i'm very chipper this a.m. as last night i had the night to myself for the first time in what feels like ages, and i went to sleep around 10!!

now - back to bed for a bit of early morning chick lit, then to work later today. blech. [if i ignore it, will it go away?]

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Hi Pia! Your pics were awesome. so jealous. I forget what wearing t-shirts outside feels like!

I got snubbed by my friend who begged me all of last week to go out with her and her BF to revival. So I ended up feeling buzzed from pre-drinks but with nothing to do, so I fell asleep on the couch at 10.

debating going to insomnia for breakfast, maybe a class at the gym, shopping for tonight's dinner, cleaning, then mark is scramming while babsteen and elektron and maybe poot come over for eats.

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
smoking pawt, eating bagels toasted with spicy havarti, avocado, sprouts n mayo with salt n peppa :D

and cafe

chattin with peeps, today is wikkid so far

[jai]

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

lucinda

TRIBE Member
Woke up at 8am after a 10 hour snooze at my Pop's place. Just went for a really nice morning stroll with My Dad and gorgeous dog. Took a couple of shots of the pooch and I! Cuuuute!

Waiting for the jarster to come online and then off to spin. Groceries.

Lata, Mexican take out, wine, good friends and THE OSCAS!

peko

TRIBE Member
the cat woke me up at 7am, even though he had ALREADY been fed, tricky kitty! Watched Das Boot, and breakfast is almost ready. :D

go sunday, it's sunny outside, but windy.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
glych t.anomaly said:
smoking pawt, eating bagels toasted with spicy havarti, avocado, sprouts n mayo with salt n peppa :D

and cafe

chattin with peeps, today is wikkid so far

[jai]
That bagel sounds yum Jai!mmm

For breakfast I am eating a yogurt and a bowl or organic pasta left over from last night..and a coffee of course.

I gotta shower in 15 minutes..and then off to work!

HC_P

TRIBE Member
I'm feeling a little foggy, but I'm slowly waking up.

Going to make a big breakfast and then grab some groceries - maybe do some work too :(

Hitting the bike show this afternoon. Hopefully I'll be able to find some good deals.

A.

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
geminigirl said:
That bagel sounds yum Jai!mmm

For breakfast I am eating a yogurt and a bowl or organic pasta left over from last night..and a coffee of course.

I gotta shower in 15 minutes..and then off to work!

it was damn tasty

methinks i want to play some squash or pong today......

i wonder who will play with me?

[jai]

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
well, we didn't stick to the not-drinking last night, but personally, i think it's much more reasonable to cut it out during the week,and then when you get used to that try and go skip a weekend or two for a real detox.

it was a lovely day: went out and bought myself 3 new sets of bras and underwear, which is entirely satisfying. then had lunch in kensington and some good laughs with some good peeps and now may have found a hip hop dance class and a buddy to go with, which is agreat leap forward on my mission to find some way of exercising that doesn't numb my spirit. then went to see danko jones rock the fuck out (twice!) at the horseshow. he's such a sexy man. so's his bassist.

today i'm going to read, clean and bake! baking is awesome!

xopus

TRIBE Member
after working 14 hours yesterday, riding 20 miles (commuting) and getting home at 4:30am. I'm now up, drinking coffee trying to get my brain going before i leave to work another 8 hours today.

ugh. tired. i just want to sit around and get blazed all day.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Lysistrata said:
well, we didn't stick to the not-drinking last night, but personally, i think it's much more reasonable to cut it out during the week,and then when you get used to that try and go skip a weekend or two for a real detox.
lol...this was my logic when I tried to cut out alcohol.
is this actually reasonable?? I'm being too hard on myself!

I really really wish I had weed today....perhaps some kind soul will PM me to commiserate.

xopus

TRIBE Member
sarah, you know what sucks more then having no weed? having weed and not being able to smoke it untill at least 11pm tonight.

xopus

TRIBE Member
and off to work i go. hope everyone has a nice relaxing day. drink a mimosa and smoke a blunt for me.

Poot

TRIBE Member
Rolled in from Burlington not long ago, and am going to jump on the bike for a short stint, prior to the all-out smoke & eat gluttony with Turtle.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
g'afternoon.

After a lengthy day @ the Royal York for CMW events, I came home last night hopin' to catch a quick nap before heading back downtown...crashed on the couch after watchin' the Leafs stink it up, and the next thing I knew it was the wee hours of the AM...so damn tired I was.

Been a productive one so far, had some brunch with Nicktina, and thinkin' of headin' downtown for some queen west action before chillin' for the Oscars tonight.

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
hanging out at the mother in laws.. going to plan a new painting, and hopefully hit the gym. then it'll be roast beef dinner with the girls family.

nice and low key

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories