• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

SUNDAY sunday SUNDAY

ducke

TRIBE Member
GOOD MORNING GOOD MORNING

Another day where I am awake at 6:15 (thanks Solar) .

Looks like it's going to be a nice SUNNY DAY .

technics1200 MUSIC ON THE DECK technics1200

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE

lucinda

TRIBE Member
Good Morning!

I love waking up at my Dad's casa! Gonna take my pooch for a walk soon. Lot's of good stuff going on today!! Spin, Pump, Cook, Drink and hang with my family and a few good friends! Looks like it is gonna be nice out today :D

ducke

TRIBE Member
lucinda said:
Good Morning!

I love waking up at my Dad's casa! Gonna take my pooch for a walk soon. Lot's of good stuff going on today!! Spin, Pump, Cook, Drink and hang with my family and a few good friends! Looks like it is gonna be nice out today :D

Juyts took the Lil Duck out for his walk and it is GONNA BE WICKED outsaide today ...

Another 30 minutes and I get to DROP THE NEEDLE technics1200 and wake up those in my hood .

Ahhh what a way to wake up = TECHNO MUSIC = Could not get any better :p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
fuck why is it impossible for me to sleep in past 7:30 am???? I so want to be sleeping the morning away.

well I think a movie is in order today.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
i had to get up at 6:30 this morning and now i am back home. i want to go back to sleep but now i'm fucking wide awake after my nice long walk. boo.

maybe i can knock myself out again. i hate being up early!

on the upside, it's gorgeous out. :)

Mrs. Pink

TRIBE Member
man, i wish i could get a good nights sleep......

I wake up every couple of hours with an almost a panicked feeling....it's awful.

ducke

TRIBE Member
I hear you on the wanting to sleep in . I have a 3 month old puppy who wakes me everyday no later then 6:37 every morning - He has learned it just takes 1 bark to scare the hell out of Dad :eek:

Any yard sales started yet ?

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
at work, but it's ok because it's my last weekend at the part-time job.

Gorgeous day. I ran back into the house this morning to open the windows for the kitties.

Poot

TRIBE Member
Been up since just before 10... going to finish yesterday's papers and prep for tomorrow am's job interview.

I [sloth]really should get outside for a walk[/sloth] too.

Big Harv

TRIBE Member
McD's for breakfast, grocery shopping, read the paper, fantasy baseball draft, lunch, go into work for a few hours to tie up some loose ends on a few files, chat with my accountant, dinner file my tax return online, jerk off, sleep.

dyad

TRIBE Member
been up more or less since 930. phoned mum to try and talk her into coming down here to hang out seeing as she is the one with the car, but she pre-planned to have lunch already stewing so no dice. grabbing the go train out to scarborough for lunch then and talking her into a ride home.

rubytuesday

TRIBE Member
How did I sleep for almost 12 hours??? I feel good. :)
Going to get outside for a bit then work on my paper for the afternoon.

~atp~

TRIBE Member
I have two objectives for today:

1) Go to the gym.
2) Spend a lot of time out of my apartment (probably at Jet Fuel just down the street).

I know I can do it.

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
Just spent some time on the back deck soakin' up the rays... now it's time to eat, get dressed and get out on the bike.
:)

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
yea I woke up around 7 which was actually 6:30 and all my attempts to go back to sleep were met with very odd dreams. So I got up at 8 which was actually 7:30 *puke*

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories