• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sunday Morning

soulbrother 10

TRIBE Member
A gray Sunday morning. Not raining but looks like it'll pour at any moment. Can I get a bike ride in without getting soaked? We'll see.

ducke

TRIBE Member
Morning - Looks like it might clear up today but it is still early.
Had a pleasant sleep till Solar woke me up @ 6:35 and I thought the world was stopping as I was awaken with a PAW in the FACE.

xopus

TRIBE Member
i just got home from a 6 hours lighting strike. i have to be at the bike shoip in 3 hours.

fuck.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

m0ff

TRIBE Member
it's foggy and dreary here in Ottawa, it's not quite raining, but I imagine it's going to start at any moment.
I'm on my way to the Rideau Centre (Besserer Court for those who know/care) to volunteer for some fundraising thingy for the 2010 Olympics. It's kinda cool because since I work for RBC (one of the primary sponsors) I get to sign up to be one of the volunteers at the actual Olympics...meaning I get to go there and get into all of the events for free!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
this is the earliest i've been up on a sunday in quite some time. think i'll have a big greasy breakfast, shop for a gortex rainjacket for my costa rica camping/climbing trip, and then take my nephew comic book hunting for his birthday. :)

have a great day, everyone!

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
I am sick and going into work for 7 hours. I hope my coffee and cold pills keep me going.

I cannot wait for it to be 6pm tonight..ah..I just want this work day to be done. At least I can sleep in Monday morning.yesss.

rubytuesday

TRIBE Member
This is my last day dedicated to my f*&(! thesis. It's perfection is approaching significance.
Looks yucky outside at least.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
I hurt everywhere from my workout yesterday. she really pushed me. mark's shoulder is not where it should be and I'm moderately hungover so we are pretty pathetic today.

we're off to pick up mark's parents car to run spring cleaning/purging errands (including refilling the propane tank on the BBQ - wheee!) and then a quiet night in tonight.

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
I should still be asleep but I just can't sleep during daylight anymore.

most of today I think m going to spend on the couch being a potato.

HC_P

TRIBE Member
I just polished off some breakfast, and now I'm enjoying some coffee. I'll head to the gym for my long run for the week, then back home to continue my spring cleaning. Oh, and 3 playoff games on the CBC today :D

A.

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
I came in to put in a couple of hours of weekend overtime this morning and the one main application that I use more than any other is down, with no warning having been sent out earlier in the week.

I'll see what I can do in the meantime, but they really don't want me doing anything here it seems.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Subsonic Chronic said:
I came in to put in a couple of hours of weekend overtime this morning and the one main application that I use more than any other is down, with no warning having been sent out earlier in the week.

I'll see what I can do in the meantime, but they really don't want me doing anything here it seems.
Hey Pete, they showed the replay of MTV Live last night with GSP and I think I saw you.

Oh GSP, I wish I could quit you.

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
Hey Pete, they showed the replay of MTV Live last night with GSP and I think I saw you.
haha... I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I thought I was just going to watch the segment.

I showed up there and gave my name, and before I even know what's going on I'm being seated down next to all these tweeners who are there to see Nick Cannon (who I'd NEVER heard of before), and finally once it's too late I realise that I'm in some interactive audience thing.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders