• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Sunday Morning

tobywan

TRIBE Member
mornin' all.

Achieved nothing last night, which was da plan...had an awesome sleep, and it's lookin' to be an awesome day. Just about to brew some coffee, then prepare a massive breakfast of eggs/bacon/toast/juice/mango...gonna be tasty.

Thinkin' about heading downtown for teh afternoon, or maybe out to 'sauga...we'll see how she goes.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Morning..just having some breakfast, oj and coffee.

I'm about to hop in the shower and go in to work for 4 hours. After that I am taking my dog to a doggy party. We have a Hungarian Vizsla and there is a huge hike out in the country for this type of breed. So it is one big doggy party. This lady(our dog walker) coordinates it 2 times a year. My dog is gonna have a blast when we go and she sees all her doggy friends. It is a cool sight to see 14 doggies the same breed as mine. Gonna take lots of pics.:)

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
I seem to ask this question every Sunday morning but why the f can't I sleep in? I didn't get to bed until after 4 and I'm up by 9. grrrrrrrr

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
I have the same problem these days, Pete. Went to bed exhausted on Friday night, woke up around 7. Went to bed tired last night, woke up around 8:20.

Heading off soon (yay, GO bus Sunday service :rolleyes:) to go to the Jays game with my brother and a couple friends. It's scary to think that this might be the last time I see them before I leave :(

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Wow, the fact that I was home before midnight last night, says a LOT about the house party I attended last night.
This morning, just putting together my grocery list, doing groceries and then nothing else planned, maybe maybe this blueberry pastry that Jay's has been bugging me about for the last week.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
fresh tea biscuts with jam consumed... going to curl up in a duvet and play videogames all day... there are dragons that need slaying and princess need saving and I feel up to the task!

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Subsonic Chronic said:
I seem to ask this question every Sunday morning but why the f can't I sleep in? I didn't get to bed until after 4 and I'm up by 9. grrrrrrrr

i was in bed at 3am and woke up at 7am wtf.

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
had my first decent sleep in weeks. just finished an english muffin and a glass of milk. supposed to head into work for a few hours. thinking about it.

Moez

TRIBE Member
alexd said:
i was in bed at 3am and woke up at 7am wtf.

ugh. I can't sleep in either. I was in bed around 2:30 and woke up at 7:30. I was at a friend's place and nobody was awake so I walked home at 7:30. It's f'in chilly here. brrrr.....

ducke

TRIBE Member
Morning All .

Just had 2 nice cups of English Breakfest Tea and waiting on the shower. Hope everyone has a WICKED DAY -The sun is out in full force & I am off to work in the gardens :D

Tobywan ~ NICE PICTURE - THANKS it put big smile on my face - Love The Sunrise / Sunset

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYBODY

rubytuesday

TRIBE Member
For Ducke:S'ok, it's pretty and reminds me that beyond the walls of the basement there's a sunny day outside (which I won't see much of).

ducke

TRIBE Member
Com On Now RUBY TUESDAY - Step outside and play in the sun shine with the rest of the kiddies ...

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Oh how I want maggie's brunch. I want it sooo bad.

Too many sour lychee martinis without dinner last night = mad hunger.

StarvinMarvin

TRIBE Member
got home at 4:30 did a nose dive in to my bed, out cold!!!

managed to sleep in till 10 but i did wake up every hour on the hour since 7am tho, not fun........

i can't decide which sport to play today somebody pick for me pls

roller hockey
tossing a disc around
b-ball